This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again

#301flipmode_1Posted 7/2/2014 7:52:14 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Ask yourself this... Is it okay to have sexual relations with you're mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandpa, grandma etc.
Now ask yourself, do you think its right for a son to marry his mother if the dad died or is not around anymore?

Being gay is just as bad as incest is. For me, its as disgusting as incest. The pieces don't fit the puzzle. It also taints the marriage bond, that was specifically there for creating a family. When you allow it, you get young children confused. Where are the incest pride parades at? What is so prideful about being gay when its just as bad as incest?
It sounds harsh but in another few more years the media and culture can start promoting incest, would you be ok with that? I hope I'm getting my point across here. If not, you're a lost cause and I'm not judging, I'm just trying to open some people's closed minds from what culture and media are saying "its normal to be gay." Is it normal to be in an incestral relationship? Hell no.

This has got to be the most ignorant thing I have EVER read in my life.
---
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk 3DS-4382-1981-6727
#302meteor9898Posted 7/2/2014 7:57:22 PM
CaliberChamp posted...
Ask yourself this... Is it okay to have sexual relations with you're mother, father, broth

Didn't even need to read further. I already knew what boring, brain-killing tripe was awaiting for me to laugh at and ignore. It must be such a chore for the people around you, interacting with someone with no original thoughts.
#303Zork_WeskerPosted 7/2/2014 7:59:33 PM
I don't really care whether or not somebody is gay, but it's kind of frustrating that most of the news that comes out of Bioware anymore has to do with having gay characters in their games and that's mostly it. It's like they don't really have anything else to say. Specifically with Dragon Age 3 it seems.
#304LvthnPosted 7/2/2014 8:01:18 PM(edited)
Is it just me, or are hyper-religious conservative tech nerds kind of a weird fit?
#305merqabahPosted 7/2/2014 8:01:45 PM
Payne318 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...
Ask yourself this... Is it okay to have sexual relations with you're mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandpa, grandma etc.
Now ask yourself, do you think its right for a son to marry his mother if the dad died or is not around anymore?

Being gay is just as bad as incest is. For me, its as disgusting as incest. The pieces don't fit the puzzle. It also taints the marriage bond, that was specifically there for creating a family. When you allow it, you get young children confused. Where are the incest pride parades at? What is so prideful about being gay when its just as bad as incest?
It sounds harsh but in another few more years the media and culture can start promoting incest, would you be ok with that? I hope I'm getting my point across here. If not, you're a lost cause and I'm not judging, I'm just trying to open some people's closed minds from what culture and media are saying "its normal to be gay." Is it normal to be in an incestral relationship? Hell no.

oh my, lol your one of those guys (or gals) huh? Well let me put it like this, in no way shape or form, does gay marriage or gay people hurt your relationships. Incest, while many agree is disgusting has always been looked upon as a taboo thing and this point it still is today. However, incest can also lead to the increase of a child that is born with handicaps. How in any way shape or form can a homosexual relationship cause this to occur? oh wait! it can't! nice try though. As for children seeing its normal, yeah, lol, well better get used to it cause that rainbow wave is coming and there IS NO TURNING BACK! lol you guys are so silly ;) that one is for you.

well, techincally, incest can lead to handicapped children only if said defective genes are already in the pool, and the more reproduction is comited with people with similar genes, the more the defective genes will become dominat, for lack of diversity..
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#306Payne318Posted 7/2/2014 8:05:16 PM(edited)
He or she, is clearly trolling. Which is fine, if he actually means what he says, I guess it would shock him to know he is starting to be in the minority. I for one, would like to state this. one by one as each state goes down in the gay agenda movement (we always meet in the best places and serve really good punch, all are welcome of course as long as you bring the goods ;) ;) ) We will soon come for your children and then of course we will allow all people to marry whatever or whomever (or multiple even!) you want cause that is obviously what we gay people want. An soon we will out law all heterosexuality as you know it HAHAHAHAHA. Oh my, got too excited there.
---
"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos"-Stephen Sondheim
#307GearsAndFleshPosted 7/2/2014 8:03:55 PM
Lvthn posted...
Is it just me, or are hyper-religious conservative tech nerds kind of a weird fit?

i guess in a progressively more liberal and inclusionary society, ultra-conservatives are the new hipsters =P
#308ShindoKokoroPosted 7/2/2014 8:04:31 PM
Lvthn posted...

No, we exist
---
3DS: 3411-0542-1206
#309cymanxPosted 7/2/2014 8:11:02 PM
I don't know what's worse, Bioware pandering to the gay community again (because there are already many bisexuals in the dragon age verse) or the GLAAD manipulating video games in an effort to force other people to either be LIKE them or think LIKE them. Whatever happened to individuality? When someone could be a hateful jerk to anybody they want without being pelleted by the news media? Sooner then you know it, we will have to publically support homosexuality, no matter what we think. People are complaining about freedom of speech, but this is an example of how full of crap they are.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#310pwnater777Posted 7/2/2014 8:13:19 PM
merqabah posted...
Payne318 posted...
CaliberChamp posted...

oh my, lol your one of those guys (or gals) huh? Well let me put it like this, in no way shape or form, does gay marriage or gay people hurt your relationships. Incest, while many agree is disgusting has always been looked upon as a taboo thing and this point it still is today. However, incest can also lead to the increase of a child that is born with handicaps. How in any way shape or form can a homosexual relationship cause this to occur? oh wait! it can't! nice try though. As for children seeing its normal, yeah, lol, well better get used to it cause that rainbow wave is coming and there IS NO TURNING BACK! lol you guys are so silly ;) that one is for you.

well, techincally, incest can lead to handicapped children only if said defective genes are already in the pool, and the more reproduction is comited with people with similar genes, the more the defective genes will become dominat, for lack of diversity..

Did I really just see defense of incest? Why?...
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe