This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again

#381merqabahPosted 7/3/2014 10:26:42 AM
All this homophobic keywords: Shoving down our throats(faces), advertising their lifestyle......

its disgusting, especially those that say they have no problem with gays, but they should be on a dont ask dont tell policy.
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#382WayWardFelixPosted 7/3/2014 10:41:55 AM
ThePCElitist posted...
Renraku_San posted...
Oh look, another homophobe with their passive-aggressive anti-gay opinion.

---
"I want to inspire people to go out and make better decisions......because they dumb as **** " ~Miles J.
#383JuliafanAMPosted 7/3/2014 10:42:15 AM
merqabah posted...
All this homophobic keywords: Shoving down our throats(faces), advertising their lifestyle......

its disgusting, especially those that say they have no problem with gays, but they should be on a dont ask dont tell policy.

That's kind of the feeling I get too. I mean, it's okay to be gay but never mention it or have it be anywhere near equal to the representation heterosexuals get...? How is that equality?
#384matu90rkPosted 7/3/2014 10:51:33 AM
JuliafanAM posted...
merqabah posted...

That's kind of the feeling I get too. I mean, it's okay to be gay but never mention it or have it be anywhere near equal to the representation heterosexuals get...? How is that equality?

Because heterosexual people don't go around flaunting their sexuality like it's some life-defining aspect all the time. Also, you can't force people into acceptance like Cultural Marxists want you to believe. It needs to come from within.
#385SpazH3dPosted 7/3/2014 10:53:32 AM(edited)
matu90rk posted...
I'm sure someone will come up with a mod to un-gay him, or remove him completely from the game.

How about no. That's even more insulting and will cause a massive outcry on news sites. Imagine the headlines. "Anti-gay mod downloaded 400.000 times, gamers shown to be homophobes".
---
- My vision is augmented
#386pwnater777Posted 7/3/2014 10:54:53 AM
SpazH3d posted...
matu90rk posted...
I'm sure someone will come up with a mod to un-gay him, or remove him completely from the game.

How about no. That's even more insulting and will cause a massive outcry on news sites. Imagine the headlines. "Anti-gay mod downloaded 400.000 times, gamers shown to be homophobes".

That would be ridiculous, and would show that while Bioware are making a gay character the wrong way (making it such a big deal that he's gay), some gamers are too immature to accept a gay character.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#387HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:55:58 AM
matu90rk posted...
Because heterosexual people don't go around flaunting their sexuality like it's some life-defining aspect all the time. Also, you can't force people into acceptance like Cultural Marxists want you to believe. It needs to come from within.

Bingo
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#388merqabahPosted 7/3/2014 10:58:30 AM(edited)
matu90rk posted...
JuliafanAM posted...
merqabah posted...

no? you dont watch much tv then, do you? or get out much?, because i see all this wedding announcements, and who is going out with who, and couples making out in public, kissing in public etc etc, if that isnt flaunting sexuality, dont know what that is. and did you learn the term cultural marxist in fox news, becasuese you are using it wrong
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#389HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:58:28 AM
merqabah posted...
no? you dont watch much tv then, do you? or get out much?, because i see all this wedding announcements, and who is going out with who, and couples making out in public, kissing in public etc etc, if that isnt flaunting sexuality, dont know what that is.

It must be hard for you living in a world where human beings procreate.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#390merqabahPosted 7/3/2014 11:01:55 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
merqabah posted...
no? you dont watch much tv then, do you? or get out much?, because i see all this wedding announcements, and who is going out with who, and couples making out in public, kissing in public etc etc, if that isnt flaunting sexuality, dont know what that is.

It must be hard for you living in a world where human beings procreate.

unlike you, who is actually shocked by the tought of gay people having sex, im surprised by neither, its normal and its fine, im pointing out the hypocrisy of "heterosexuals dont flaunt their sexuality" because they do, all the time and in public
---