This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again

#441king_gimpyPosted 7/4/2014 3:24:41 PM
Covenant posted...
That's what happens when you let them be loud and remain quiet yourself.

We don't remain quiet, people ignore us and still act like all LGBT folk are all those loud c****.
---
There's an old sayin' down on the bayou that goes- BLEAH!
#442Linctagon7Posted 7/4/2014 3:55:07 PM
You think calling me intolerant, ignorant, a homophobe and a bigot gives you power over me?

Ha!

You have no power here.

I fully embrace the Dark Side.

I am the monster that you paint me to be.

Now, begone with you!

*Mods character out of game.*

;^))
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#443cymanxPosted 7/4/2014 4:57:43 PM
M DAMAGE posted...
TalesOfGod posted...
Anyways, this shouldn't be getting anymore publicity than it already has.

Remember the Nintendo Tomodachi controversy?
The LGBT community went ape **** because they felt like they were being represented even though it was already clearly mentioned that there were many other cultural, racial, religious, etc. minorities weren't included (yet, no one cared on their side!).

Another example?
The Fire Emblem series where it seemed like the world was ending because you couldn't marry a male if you were a male for a series that had been going on for more than 20 years. There was tons of requests for them to change it or the game would be trash otherwise. Despite that, no one gave a flying **** on how there was only 2 black people in the game in a cast of 40 and that there were no other racial or cultural inclusions.

Let's not even talk about that incident where they tried to get it in Pokémon X and Y on mentioning that pokemon should mate with other pokemon and to include homosexual romance in a game that doesn't even feature romance.

The constant annoyance that keeps popping up every so often on this site on "why this game doesn't have LGBT" is nothing more than a testament that the entire LGBT community on this site are simply insecure of their own preferences to the point that they feel that they must shove their own values on other people.

It's a bloody disgrace and the mods that keep modding or banning the people who call them out on this crap isn't helping.

No one would care if you weren't trying to force your values down other people's throats every week or so on the front page.

This is exactly my problem with the LGBT mafia.

They were racist against Nintendo for tomadachi life.

They have to call in their cult leaders if you dare to disagree with their lifestyle, as they did with the duck dynasty guys.

It is not "live and let live" with them, no you HAVE to endorse and condone their life choices or else.

Actually, it isn't any different then Bobby from Wal-Mart getting fired for speaking against blacks. The thing is that Phil Robertson is offending the customer and the customer is always right and in this case, the customer is the viewing audience. By saying he shouldn't get suspended, you are saying that you would never report Bobby from Wal-Mart for being overly rude to you or a member a member of your family, including your children. So think that over the next time you preach on about the freedom of speech. Speaking out against what you believe in is fine, but did Phil Robertson really have to go into discussing anal sex and the like? Hell, I'm straight and I'd even report him for that. He could have simply mentioned "As a christian, I do not support homosexuality" but oh no, he had to go into MORE detail about why he believes as such (not that people care in general).

Now with that said, the GBT community calling in their cult leaders to get you fired for not agreeing with them publicly. I know that not all gays and bisexuals do this, but as straight people, this is the kind of fear that MOST OF US have, that we can't speak out for what we believe in, yet gays and bisexuals are.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#444king_gimpyPosted 7/4/2014 5:02:38 PM
Honestly so long as society get's to the point where I can no longer be fired for being bisexual and I can eventually marry another man if I so choose with equal status as any other married couple, I couldn't care less what others believe or do.

For the record I think the government should have zero say in marriage. It should be something where so long as two consenting adults want it they can do so.

If churches don't want to perform certain marriages they shouldn't have to. I wouldn't get married in a Christian church anyway, I am far from a Christian.
---
#445cymanxPosted 7/4/2014 5:32:57 PM
king_gimpy posted...
Honestly so long as society get's to the point where I can no longer be fired for being bisexual and I can eventually marry another man if I so choose with equal status as any other married couple, I couldn't care less what others believe or do.

For the record I think the government should have zero say in marriage. It should be something where so long as two consenting adults want it they can do so.

If churches don't want to perform certain marriages they shouldn't have to. I wouldn't get married in a Christian church anyway, I am far from a Christian.

Oh on the contrary, I am too against the government regulating marriage. Not because of equal rights or any of that crap, but because it makes no sense from a financial level. They are wasting our tax dollars on telling us who we can and can't engage in wedlock with. I am not even certainly that the government has any right to represent a moral authority be it religious or otherwise.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#446SneakiestNegPosted 7/4/2014 6:38:25 PM
I have to give capitalism one thing. It destroys the anti gay crowd.
#447merqabahPosted 7/4/2014 7:05:31 PM
cymanx posted...
king_gimpy posted...

Oh on the contrary, I am too against the government regulating marriage. Not because of equal rights or any of that crap, but because it makes no sense from a financial level. They are wasting our tax dollars on telling us who we can and can't engage in wedlock with. I am not even certainly that the government has any right to represent a moral authority be it religious or otherwise.

in the end marriage is only a contract, and all contracts should be regulated by a justice system, otherwise it would be a mess.
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#448CovenantPosted 7/4/2014 10:50:10 PM
king_gimpy posted...
We don't remain quiet, people ignore us and still act like all LGBT folk are all those loud c****.

Mm...
king_gimpy posted...
Plenty of LBGT people didn't complain about any of that, you know why you don't realize that? Because we were quiet about it.

...hmm.
#449merqabahPosted 7/4/2014 11:26:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#450king_gimpyPosted 7/5/2014 12:21:29 AM
Many of us will speak out once the louder people claim to speak for us, we just don't initially speak on subjects like Phil Robertson because we don't give a s***.

The dude is an old Conservative redneck, what view on gay marriage would you expect him to f***ing have?
---