This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again

#451NemerlightPosted 7/5/2014 4:58:50 AM
I have nothing to add but posting in 500 topic.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#452BannedMomPosted 7/5/2014 5:01:08 AM
Bioware bad!
---
I5-4440 - Asrock H81M - Zotac 750Ti - CM N200 = Future Emulation and Gaming Build @ 1600 x 900
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.
#453BannedMomPosted 7/5/2014 5:21:20 AM
Covenant posted...
king_gimpy posted...
We don't remain quiet, people ignore us and still act like all LGBT folk are all those loud c****.

Mm...
king_gimpy posted...
Plenty of LBGT people didn't complain about any of that, you know why you don't realize that? Because we were quiet about it.

...hmm.

Someone is confused lol. Get it?
---
I5-4440 - Asrock H81M - Zotac 750Ti - CM N200 = Future Emulation and Gaming Build @ 1600 x 900
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.
#454cymanxPosted 7/5/2014 5:22:58 AM
merqabah posted...
cymanx posted...
king_gimpy posted...
Honestly so long as society get's to the point where I can no longer be fired for being bisexual and I can eventually marry another man if I so choose with equal status as any other married couple, I couldn't care less what others believe or do.

For the record I think the government should have zero say in marriage. It should be something where so long as two consenting adults want it they can do so.

If churches don't want to perform certain marriages they shouldn't have to. I wouldn't get married in a Christian church anyway, I am far from a Christian.

Oh on the contrary, I am too against the government regulating marriage. Not because of equal rights or any of that crap, but because it makes no sense from a financial level. They are wasting our tax dollars on telling us who we can and can't engage in wedlock with. I am not even certainly that the government has any right to represent a moral authority be it religious or otherwise.

in the end marriage is only a contract, and all contracts should be regulated by a justice system, otherwise it would be a mess.

Then it's a poorly written contract that covers only a handful of situations. I actually came up with a more idealistic contract that covers cheating and all penalties, rendering divorce virtually pointless.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#455CovenantPosted 7/5/2014 5:30:10 AM
king_gimpy posted...
Many of us will speak out once the louder people claim to speak for us, we just don't initially speak on subjects like Phil Robertson because we don't give a s***.

If you speak second, you have to speak even louder, so to speak, to get your message across. But you aren't doing that, so the first loud idiots become your representation to the rest of society.

This is why the irrational idiots run every group with anything even remotely resembling a social agenda.
#456BannedMomPosted 7/5/2014 5:41:45 AM
It's a good thing I'm a hetrosexual BannedMom.

In my country, we throw rocks at the LGBT community. So be thankful you are in a country that accept it.
---
PS3_PS2_PS1 Master.
#457cymanxPosted 7/5/2014 6:30:10 AM
Covenant posted...
king_gimpy posted...
Many of us will speak out once the louder people claim to speak for us, we just don't initially speak on subjects like Phil Robertson because we don't give a s***.

If you speak second, you have to speak even louder, so to speak, to get your message across. But you aren't doing that, so the first loud idiots become your representation to the rest of society.

This is why the irrational idiots run every group with anything even remotely resembling a social agenda.

I'm inclined to agree, being quiet makes you just as worse and guilty as the ones who you allow to speak louder in the first place. But in this one case, the community as a whole isn't responsible, David Gaider is responsible. I am almost certain that he has his own gay rights political agenda. You can't tell me that he didn't know that any news group would make a big stink in the first place. He knew and even worse then that, he and the other writers of the dragon age franchise are guilty of taking the choice away from the player. I may never play a bioware game again knowing that they are just going to retcon the people I've killed or render choices that I've made pointless in previous games of their franchises.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#458HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 8:22:18 AM
BannedMom posted...
It's a good thing I'm a hetrosexual BannedMom.

In my country, we throw rocks at the LGBT community. So be thankful you are in a country that accept it.

Soviet Russia?
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#459xVSaNxPosted 7/5/2014 8:40:10 AM
it sucks that gay lady became one of the major writers for bioware, her characters are just over the top annoying, looking at you gay guy in da

not an insult to anyone or anything except that lady, she's an amateur level writer and creator

i hope they let us kill off characters this time tho instead of making them part of the story that you can't avoid
#460AsellusPosted 7/5/2014 8:54:13 AM
David Gaider is responsible. I am almost certain that he has his own gay rights political agenda. You can't tell me that he didn't know that any news group would make a big stink in the first place.

Funny how one question in a community interview where Dorian is mentioned as gay becomes "BioWare made a press release to announce it".
https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/484735232403193856