This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again

#491Sum_quod_erisPosted 7/6/2014 7:35:08 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
I predict this topic will reach 283 posts.

You must be elated.
---
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Caidezes | http://www.goodreads.com/Caidezes | http://www.last.fm/user/Caidezes
#492merqabahPosted 7/6/2014 7:37:36 AM
cymanx posted...
The problem is that the laws regarding marriage don't protect all of it's participants and that is why these laws should be abolished thus taking away the government's authority over who gets to be and stay married.

so that they instead protect no one at all, great idea!!! go become a legislator, im sure your naive libertarian crap will be abig hit with the voters.
---
PSA: Their/there/they're are not the same, nor then/than and should of does not exist it's should have
#493georgethecow4Posted 7/6/2014 7:45:28 AM
I'm here for the 500th post.
---
3DS FC: 3136-6598-7067 Name: Andrew
#494HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 7:59:32 AM
GunmaN1905 posted...
I think that gfaqs are the only boards I've ever read/written on that have no visible moderators.
It's just ridiculous.

I don't even dare to post anything about this topic since it will probably get moderated, don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, as if they aren't fragile enough already.

Ive lost hundreds of Karma over the years on this site. Its incredibly easy to do, all you have to do is call someone a poopy head, and the forum nannies will mark it, and you'll lose Karma.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#495Movie64Posted 7/6/2014 8:02:16 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
I think that gfaqs are the only boards I've ever read/written on that have no visible moderators.
It's just ridiculous.

I don't even dare to post anything about this topic since it will probably get moderated, don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings, as if they aren't fragile enough already.

Ive lost hundreds of Karma over the years on this site. Its incredibly easy to do, all you have to do is call someone a poopy head, and the forum nannies will mark it, and you'll lose Karma.

Bah, who cares about Karma anyway. *besides some reason, they make it limit how much you can do in a forum when you first join, which is stupid*
#496cymanxPosted 7/6/2014 8:05:12 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
It's just ridiculous.

Pfft, why else do you think I have my signature is stated as such? I've actually went out of my way to get myself suspended on numerous occasions, OUT OF BOREDOM.
---
Oh crap, I lost 3 Karma... Whatever will I do? I guess it truly is the end of the world..."
#497HighOnPhazon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 8:08:09 AM
cymanx posted...
HighOnPhazon posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
It's just ridiculous.

Pfft, why else do you think I have my signature is stated as such? I've actually went out of my way to get myself suspended on numerous occasions, OUT OF BOREDOM.

Nice. Yeah, I got to a point where I wasnt able to dispute moderations because I "abused" the system. I don't remember when that finally went away.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#498ThePylonPosted 7/6/2014 8:17:31 AM
To 500!!!
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#499Pal 080Posted 7/6/2014 8:20:17 AM
Get er' done, get this crap off the front page!
---
"If we can hit that bulls-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate"
#500ivanwind15Posted 7/6/2014 8:20:25 AM
Oh.
---
My gaming Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/ramblingtoad