This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC World News. PC is getting ultimate ninja fighting game ever?? Revolution

#1xenosaga123Posted 7/2/2014 10:57:09 AM
Looking to be a huge leap forward for the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDoW6F5R1fU

They should make a NUNS4 after this and expand and complete the roster further, though
overall, the roster upgrade is more impressive than before.

some are saying this is the last in the series from CC2.

Well they might make NUNS4, since there's still the Kaguya epic divine tier battle, and a lot more war ninjas to add to the playable roster (like Gari and Pakura. , and it's insane to this day this series has yet to make Dosu, Zaku and Kin playable, three of the most unique Sound ninjas in the series that aren't cursed seal monsters. don't think they ever been playable in a videogame, and yet they were major antagonists during the Chunnin Exams, aside from Orochimaru and Gaara.)

Overall Revolution looks to be a decent successor and expanded foundation that can help prepare for a worthy NUNS 4 that could complete the playable roster for the whole fanbase.

Anyways these games are quite rare compared to other fighting series (and not like they milk the series as much as FIFA and COD), and there's still room for improvements. It's much more refreshing than another SF clone.

The roster may be set for this game, but think CC2 could be planning NUNS4 to really take the playable roster and content to the next level (maybe even create a ninja mode) and complete
the whole story.

Some may wait for that, though overall, I would say Revolution counts as a quality sequel compared to NUNS 3, so not missing out (I actually skipped NUNS3 and Full Burst, so it will feel as a bigger jump since NUNS2 and Generations.)

but really ,even though it says right there, this is really coming to PC too??
*checks again*

well it does say steam.
#2Pokerkid777Posted 7/2/2014 11:34:29 AM
Who cares? its just some random weeaboo fighting game anyway.
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#3AsellusPosted 7/2/2014 11:38:11 AM
So I guess the first game must've done well for itself...

... which is nice and all but come on Namco, a little Tekken or Soul Calibur here?
#4xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 11:45:39 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Who cares? its just some random weeaboo fighting game anyway.

That is racism!! Or rather, discrimination towards people that like anime and Japanese/eastern developed games.

You can keep your garbage western cartoons
#5anonymous46773Posted 7/2/2014 11:57:02 AM
WTF was up with the end of that trailer @_@

All of my money. Take it, CC2.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#6anonymous46773Posted 7/2/2014 11:59:52 AM
Also, glad we can finally play Iruka.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#7xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 1:57:05 PM
anonymous46773 posted...
WTF was up with the end of that trailer @_@

Most hilariously surprising preorder gift ever. This trailer is genius. xD

also, found official league!! nice expansion to the UNStorm Revolution experience!!

http://www.storm-league.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8

http://www.storm-league.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18
#8Sasuke_ItachiPosted 7/2/2014 1:59:15 PM
I think it was announced some time ago already that it was coming to PC as well.

No PC demo though, that sucks.
---
3DS FC: 2165-5653-3487
#9InterfusorPosted 7/2/2014 2:03:18 PM
Dammit Bamco. I need Soul Calibur for PC!
---
I am not economically viable.
#10monkmithPosted 7/2/2014 2:18:37 PM
would rather wait until the series is over before i buy one of these games. get all the plot and characters into the game.
---
build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, but set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.