This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC World News. PC is getting ultimate ninja fighting game ever?? Revolution

#11GamingTablet666Posted 7/2/2014 2:33:32 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
Who cares? its just some random weeaboo fighting game anyway.

PC elitists in a nutshell, folks.
#12youngfossilPosted 7/2/2014 2:37:02 PM
tag
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#13p00platysPosted 7/2/2014 2:48:11 PM
Wonder how far into the story it'll go this time.

I don't think Juubito seems too far-fetched.
---
"For the next 72 hours i'll show you how to make the perfect souffle..." - Scorpion122178
http://i.imgur.com/PhbubCV.jpg
#14good_mangorushPosted 7/2/2014 3:03:43 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...

But you cares, senpai ~
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#15kcdobbinsPosted 7/2/2014 3:40:50 PM
I was going to say meh because of Mecha-Naruto, but then Itachi was using the Sharingan to cook an egg.

I Give this game Egg/10.
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.
#16Jprime666Posted 7/2/2014 3:43:47 PM
I picked up the one that's currently and Steam and it's alright for what it, and that's about it. The fighting mechanics are incredibly simplistic, and as a result I got bored before too long. Hopefully this one addresses this, although they'll probably just add more samey characters.
---
Fragrance of Dark Coffee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
#17snesmaster40Posted 7/2/2014 3:58:20 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...

http://i.imgur.com/9n6JPLt.png
---
Are we not men?
#18xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 9:57:12 AM
I picked up the one that's currently and Steam and it's alright for what it, and that's about it. The fighting mechanics are incredibly simplistic.

They are deep mechanics. Simplistic would be something like versus mode in a Dynasty Warriors game.

This series actually has solid offense and defense options in 3D enviornments where positioning is even more complex and situational than those 2.5d fighters.

It's even deeper and skill based than SSB games.

And at the sametime, it is accessible and easy to pick up and play. but to master,
there is a lot of depth there.

Here are some advancements this game is making:

"Combination Ultimate Jutsu: When you have specific teams, like Naruto and Sasuke, your regular Ultimate Jutsu is replaced with Combination one. For example, Naruto and Sasuke do their Chidori and Rasengan together. Kushina, Naruto and Minato have a Ultimate togehter.

Counter attack: By pressing r2+[] and sacrifising about 25% of your chakra bar you can initiate a counter attack. If opponents attacks during this brief window, he is stunned and open to anything

Guard Break: Replaces unique up times. If used, enemy's guard is immeidately broken and they are briefly stunned. Damage done to them is scaled severely.
3 types:

Ultimate Jutsu Type: The only type to use ultimate Jutsu. Cannot use support Drive or Awakenings, but Ultimate jutsu takes only 40% of chakra. Also, Team Ultimate has been changed. Instead of charging all together, each character in your team now charges one after another.

Awakening Type: The only type to use awakenings. Cannot use Ultimates or Support Drive, but has two awakenings. Instant Awakening, that can be used at any point by flicking the right stick. And True Awakening which is a more powerful awakening that you perform by holding chakra button when your storm gauge is full. There are now few characters with absolutely massive awakenings which are like a short boss battle.

Drive Type: The only one to use Support drive. Cannot use Ultimates or Awakenings. Can change supports from Defence and Attack by flicking the right stick. By pressing /\/\O can activate Auto type, which makes supports work as both types simultaneously. Has a Seal Barrier technique. If your Storm Gauge is full you can press /\/\/\O to seal your opponents Awakening/ultimate and half of their subs."
#19LMTTNPosted 7/3/2014 9:57:55 AM
Pokerkid777 posted...

This. The Naruto games are terrible, and they always have been.
---
Steam: Macintosh Plus | PSN: letmetrythisname
Now Playing: Gothic II, Morrowind
#20WeaponX1138Posted 7/3/2014 9:58:41 AM
That looks so very bad
---
There go my nipples again STEAM ID: Silentmark1138