This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Done with PC gaming forever

#21King_of_Swag(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 6:56:36 PM
acangial posted...
Can you give me your PC for spare parts?

Sorry, I'm probably giving the PC to my son so he can play Minecraft on it.
---
Uncharted 4 will be the greatest game made this entire generation.
#22CommonJoePosted 7/2/2014 6:58:38 PM
My question is why the people who actually act like this actually get uppity about things like that?

Unless your computer is 20 years old or you're playing one of the few games that actually require a fairly up-to-date computer, you literally can just pop a game in, let it install, and play. At worst, you have to manually select the correct resolution.

Whats the problem? Hell, I actually care about whether or not I can max games and I don't even upgrade anything half the time. Hell, my drivers are all old as hell because I'm just too lazy to go through and update them all. But guess what, I can still max games (or get close enough to 45 fps that it may as well be maxed) with literally zero issues.
---
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1
#23BogePosted 7/2/2014 7:17:10 PM
I'm not with you. PC gaming forever!! That's what the topic should read.
---
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
#24DrelkagPosted 7/2/2014 7:20:32 PM
King_of_Swag posted...
Who's with me?

Get out.
---
Play hard or go home
#25roytecxPosted 7/2/2014 7:24:19 PM
All i'm gonna say is, good luck with the constant firmware updates...
---
The west = as close to realistic as possible, Japan = as far away from realistic as possible
My PSN: roytecx
#26King_of_Swag(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:26:10 PM
roytecx posted...
All i'm gonna say is, good luck with the constant firmware updates...

My buddy says there's a PS4 FW update about once every few months and it takes about ten minutes.
---
#27XtremeWRATH360Posted 7/2/2014 7:26:22 PM
Perhaps PC gaming is too adult for you to handle
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#28qeoijlijwPosted 7/2/2014 7:26:51 PM
and to 500 this will go
im with you tc except im getting an xbone
#29fataliPosted 7/2/2014 7:31:45 PM(edited)
This reminds me that my PS4 got the blue light of death 10 minutes after I plugged it in for the first time, and how common it was for that first firmware update to go wrong.

Also how my 360 got the RROD and how the hard drive died, taking all my saves with it. Because screw you, you can't backup saves.

Yep, good times.
---
Mystery is the source of all true science.
#30King_of_Swag(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 7:37:25 PM
fatali posted...
This reminds me that my PS4 got the blue light of death 10 minutes after I plugged it in for the first time, and how common it was for that first firmware update to go wrong.

Also how my 360 got the RROD and how the hard drive died, taking all my saves with it. Because screw you, you can't backup saves.

Yep, good times.

I've never had a console go bad on me except the 360. MS doesn't know how to make hardware.
Also, failure rate on early PS4s was 0.4%. The average failure rate for electronics is 5% sooo
---