This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Done with PC gaming forever

#51Blobs_Posted 7/2/2014 8:21:15 PM
I for one, think that the TC's username is indeed reasonable and tasteful.
---
is haha
#52pwnater777Posted 7/2/2014 8:24:36 PM
Queen_of_Swag posted...
pwnater777 posted...
You make all PS4 owners look like idiots, TC (day-old troll account).

I can enjoy both my PS4 and PC together, but apparently you're just a Sony fanboy that can't afford a PC so you try and bash it. How pitiful!

Haha PC is for poor people. That's why they all go crazy for Steam sales. My husband and I can actually afford games.

There are actually PS4 owners out there that think like this? I pity those morons.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#53GoIrish80Posted 7/2/2014 8:27:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
#54HighOnPhazonPosted 7/2/2014 8:43:47 PM
Ningishzida posted...
King_of_Swag posted...
I'm buying a PS4 for the simplicity.

Simple things amuse simple minds.

Yes, I agree.

Begone peasant.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#55LazyyAmericanPosted 7/2/2014 8:49:25 PM
That damn PC of mine...it's too complicated and expensive...I need to get rid of it and get on your level.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#56Silent Sniper IV(Moderator)Posted 7/2/2014 8:56:29 PM
King_of_Swag posted...
It's always a hassle. "Can my pc run this on ultra?" "Why doesn't this game work" "Darn I think I need to upgrade"

Don't lie to us OP, you've never really had to ask yourself these questions.
---
Irony is a maginot line drawn by the already condemned
#57MarikhenPosted 7/3/2014 12:43:04 AM
CommonJoe posted...
If you're willing to deal with it on a console, you're willing to deal with it on a computer

Honestly, not only are you wrong, but whatever you used for logic to develop such a sentiment is wrong.

Double standards alone include the possibility, probability really, that people will accept 30 FPS on consoles because that's what they're used to but throw a fit if they don't get 60 FPS on PCs which is also what they're used to. It doesn't even really need to be an expression of a double standard for a gamer to accept 24-30 FPS on a console but demand 60 FPS on a PC. It's simply acknowledging the reality that outmoded industry standards degrade console frame rates while at the same time not accepting substandard performance on PC titles because they don't have those industry standards to retard frame rates..

Likewise games really do need to be taken on a case by case basis. Rift, for example, is borderline unplayable for me at 30 FPS because of what it does to character animations. EVE Online, on the other hand, was, and is, playable at 10 FPS.

You can make such statements if you want, but try applying the underlying concepts to other things. Consider, as an example, telling a Christian, "If you're willing to accept bigamy as a practice in Mormonism you're willing to accept it as a practice in Christianity." I guarantee that you'll get quite a few upset Christians who don't give a flying f*** what Mormons do.
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#58RapierLordPosted 7/3/2014 1:00:13 AM
You know why people like TC makes topics like this? Fear. He's afraid that he made a bad purchase, I'm sure he already owns a PS4. Oh, and tribal mentality is also to blame, people love to be on teams. However, I bet he made this topic out of fear of a bad purchase.
#59juzziebPosted 7/3/2014 1:58:21 AM
"Uncharted 4 will be the greatest game made this entire generation."

Some people just have terrible taste, you're free to do what you like TC but don't expect anyone else to follow suite.
#60TropicMoon10Posted 7/3/2014 3:07:55 AM
Loshadt posted...
14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.

Babby's first trolling attempt. Make a throwaway account and post dribble on PCH.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg