This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to like Altis Life.. but...

#1BeerOnTapPosted 7/2/2014 10:33:51 PM
I just don't think it's for me.
So many unwritten honor system rules.. "You gotta do or say this before you can do this"...
I just wanna shoot people...
Oh wow so i bought a Truck, and a house..
Boring
So what am I missing?
#2Lemur_HPosted 7/2/2014 10:35:55 PM
Then play the actual god damn game.
#3BeerOnTap(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 10:39:34 PM
Lemur_H posted...

yeah you mean like Arma 3's game modes?
I think I'll enjoy that more
#4bsballa09Posted 7/2/2014 10:41:33 PM
I can't even get the damn mod to work. Can't get DayZ mod to work either. Something about Arma mods...
---
The 2012 E3 Watch Dogs gameplay demo was not PS4 footage. The PS4 version was never downgraded. Stop being stupid.
#5BeerOnTap(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 10:46:16 PM
In Arma 3? I just bought Arma 3 and went right into an Altis Life server..
You're not missing anything on Altis Life, the game is just not fun.
DayZ standalone is where it's at.
But I can see how many have different opinions and respect that. to each his own
#6Lemur_HPosted 7/2/2014 10:47:06 PM
BeerOnTap posted...
Lemur_H posted...

yeah you mean like Arma 3's game modes?
I think I'll enjoy that more

You want to shoot people. There are game modes call Insurgency and Domination. Look for servers running those. Usually PvE focused. If you want player vs player, there's plenty of survival servers that run it.
#7BeerOnTap(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 10:48:33 PM
I want a Large Team Vs Large Team game mode in that big open world. I do not want to play against AI.
#8Lemur_HPosted 7/2/2014 10:51:11 PM
A friend has been going on and on about a mode called King of the Hill. Probably PvP. Try that.

Insurgency in ARMA 2 had the ability to take control of Insurgent AI and f*** over the BLUFOR with guerrilla tactics. Not sure if it is the same in 3.
#9BeerOnTap(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2014 10:55:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULMDjsT6vw#t=81

This is another great example.. So just because a guy looks through someone's backpack they can be banned?
If it is a life sim, then isn't that something one could do in real life? In real life if i approached someone and looked through their backpack, they would likely punch me. Or call the cops. and I would get arrested. But it seems like people are more concerned with "oh yer gonna get banned" than actual "Life" scenarios
#10Lemur_HPosted 7/2/2014 10:57:21 PM
Then go to a different server and stop b******* and moaning about it.