This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else ISN'T excited for Dragon Age Inquisition?

#21NingishzidaPosted 7/3/2014 3:09:18 AM
When their best designer resigned over the direction they've taken, you know Bioware sucks ass.
#22SpazH3dPosted 7/3/2014 3:38:46 AM
I have completed Dragon Age Origins about 80-90%, and have of course not played DA2, so naaaaaah.

We all know Dragon Age 3 will have 500 DLC packs and some Ultimate or Game of the year edition, so why bother paying for it all individually? I'm getting it at 75% off.
---
- My vision is augmented
#23NocurefordeathPosted 7/3/2014 4:07:22 AM
Franchises EA have killed for me:

Command and conquer
Battlefield
Syndicate
Need for Speed
Sim city
Dead Space
Burnout

At what point in a relationship do we stop feeling sorry for the abused partner and start to wonder where the problem really lies?

That said. I know I'm going to get the next Mass Effect game. I just hope I remember to scream "But he really loves me!" at the cashier as I hand over my money.

But to answer the topic title: Nope. No Dragon Age for me.
#24QuittoPosted 7/3/2014 4:10:20 AM
What was this game again?
---
PSN: DonQuitto | Pawn: Freed
XBL: Don Quitto / NNID: Quitto
#25iXCeeDPosted 7/3/2014 4:13:11 AM
So EA should just shoot themselves and let better developers get their IP's period
---
"Your Right Hand comes off?" - Leon S. Kennedy
#26ssjsczrPosted 7/3/2014 4:25:44 AM
Considering their marketing is "We didn't screw this one like 2" , or "here are stereotypical,terrible written, characters that pander to social justice bs"; I have no desire to play it, so I am more than willing to wait W3 to come out, there will be decent games to come out at the end of the year I can enjoy.
---
With great power comes great responsibility, and a cool costume.
#27ZingeralePosted 7/3/2014 4:27:28 AM
I'm somewhat excited because this could be the chance for Bioware to redeem themselves. If it turns out to be another DA 2, it will be the turning point where everyone will lose faith in them.

I have learned my lesson though, so I won't buy the game until I see reviews and extended gameplay footage.
#28acrylick42Posted 7/3/2014 4:29:11 AM
I wish I cared, because I really enjoyed Origins. But after all that crap with 2, and all the other things EA makes Bioware do, I'm not very excited. If they show off more of the characters and moves and encounters with the tactical system, I could see myself having a little bit of hope. Hopefully it's not streamlined and the world is actually interesting again. No dumb narrator bs. But honestly, it's probably just going to flop and the only thing we'll hear about it is how everybody stopped playing it.
Also if I buy it It'll probably be on Origin only, so that sucks, plus I don't want to have to buy 2 to import stuff, because I doubt it'll make a difference anyways.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#29hyjinx17Posted 7/3/2014 4:32:35 AM
I'm cautiously optimistic
---
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero
#30NemerlightPosted 7/3/2014 4:43:13 AM
Nocurefordeath posted...
Franchises EA have killed for me:

Command and conquer
Battlefield
Syndicate
Need for Speed
Sim city
Dead Space
Burnout

At what point in a relationship do we stop feeling sorry for the abused partner and start to wonder where the problem really lies?

That said. I know I'm going to get the next Mass Effect game. I just hope I remember to scream "But he really loves me!" at the cashier as I hand over my money.

But to answer the topic title: Nope. No Dragon Age for me.

I think there is still hope for Battlefield but i agree with the rest. I loved Burnout Paradise but 2-3 millions copies it sold sadly wasnt enough for EA.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif