This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who else ISN'T excited for Dragon Age Inquisition?

#41Love_Me_SexyPosted 7/3/2014 5:18:49 AM
Nope, don't care about it. Give me Shadow of Mordor and I'll be happy.
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
#42Xtreme-VoidPosted 7/3/2014 5:20:19 AM(edited)
You can't maximize magic targeting with a controller, I played DA:O on PC and PS3.

I'm very excited for the DA:I the characters look much better than DA2.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
i7 4790 | MSI GTX 780 Ti TF OC | 12 GB RAM | 3 TB HDD | Sony Bravia 40HX750 | Altec Lansing MX6021
#43Tic TacPosted 7/3/2014 5:21:46 AM
highflyer_01 posted...
If you're not excited for it cause DA 2 was "so bad", even if you liked DA O, then I say you probably weren't really a fan in the first place.

Why? Are you saying that you can only be a "real fan" of something if you act like a mindless drone and defend anything and everything associated with it, no matter its objective quality? Are you saying that anybody who enjoyed the old Dungeon Keeper games, for example, can't consider themselves a fan of the series if they don't blindly accept and defend EA's disgusting "free" to play mobile revival? Why do you think it's unacceptable to be sceptical and pessimistic about a new game from a company that hasn't made a decent game in nearly half a decade? What is a "real fan" anyway?

Your statement is so stupid that I have so many questions. I guess that'll do for now, and we can see if we're dealing with a general sillypants, a troll or just a rabid Bioware fan who can't accept any criticism of his precious. Find out all this and more in the next exciting post from "highflyer_01"!
---
Monkey see, monkey do - just another animal in the zoo.
#44daniel79Posted 7/3/2014 5:24:53 AM
OmegaFlare18 posted...
"man AC3 was so crap, never buying another Assassi...oh dude, Black Flag rules!"
"DMC2 is the worst game ev...oh man, DMC3 is the best in series!"

maybe reserve judgment on Inquisition until the game actually comes out?

Not really, Bioware have gone down a massive hill since being gobbled up by EA, if you can't see that, you must be blind.

..Expect DAI to have 'Map packs', Season passes and god knows what other DLC crap crammed down your throat

Enjoy!

Bioware died a long time ago to just about anyone with any sense.
#45TropicMoon10Posted 7/3/2014 5:25:28 AM
Couldn't care less.
---
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
#46ZephyriuumPosted 7/3/2014 5:28:43 AM
I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who hated DA:O and loved DA2...
---
"I swear, by my sword and capote, that once again I shall prove victorious!" - Fiend, El Matador.
#47GarquillPosted 7/3/2014 5:29:41 AM
Mynachran posted...
The original Dragon Age had dull characters

no
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#480cu_87Posted 7/3/2014 5:31:45 AM
Zephyriuum posted...
I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who hated DA:O and loved DA2...

You're not into RPGs then.
#49unknowninfo775Posted 7/3/2014 5:39:44 AM
daniel79 posted...
OmegaFlare18 posted...
"man AC3 was so crap, never buying another Assassi...oh dude, Black Flag rules!"
"DMC2 is the worst game ev...oh man, DMC3 is the best in series!"

maybe reserve judgment on Inquisition until the game actually comes out?

Not really, Bioware have gone down a massive hill since being gobbled up by EA, if you can't see that, you must be blind.

..Expect DAI to have 'Map packs', Season passes and god knows what other DLC crap crammed down your throat

Enjoy!

Bioware died a long time ago to just about anyone with any sense.

This. The founding members of Bioware literally up and left because of how terrible the company had become once being acquired by EA. Everything EA touches gets destroyed, milked, poorly developed and downright alienates fans. I loved Bioware but I honestly don't see them producing anything half as good as their past projects. They're a shadow of their former self. Sad really.
---
Two milkmen go comedy
-Official Isa of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board-
#50KingPeng113Posted 7/3/2014 6:22:23 AM(edited)
I'm not. I'm curious, but not hopeful. And even if everybody and their grandma tells me it really is as good as the hype, I'll still buy it used, because screw you EAware. I'm still angry over the plothole-ridden ending of ME3, and still bitter over the middle finger that was the Extended Cut. I doubt I'll ever buy new from them again.
---
Goomy is Love. Goomy is Life. (o'~'o)