This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS?

#1acrylick42Posted 7/3/2014 10:07:58 AM
I don't want to start a flame war or anything, but I'm surprised that people still claim they can't notice the difference.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#2somebody336Posted 7/3/2014 10:09:51 AM
Yes.
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#3WilIDearbornPosted 7/3/2014 10:10:45 AM
somebody336 posted...
Yes.

---
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
#4WeaponX1138Posted 7/3/2014 10:10:47 AM
You should envy people that can't. They're enjoying their experience as much as you are, without worrying about getting the latest card to stay above 60.
---
There go my nipples again STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
#5Linctagon7Posted 7/3/2014 10:11:19 AM
I can see the difference between 60 and 55. Not even joking.

For some reason I am hyper receptive of frame drops.
---
"He tried to choke someone out but there were too many. Tried to kick-box but they had weapons. And then tapped but there was no ref on the street."
#6dunkisPosted 7/3/2014 10:11:54 AM
Easily. I can notice a difference between 45FPS and 60 FPS. If my FPS dips enough from 60, then I immediately feel jarred. First world problems. Kinda wish I never experienced 60 FPS so I could still be satisfied with 30 FPS for the sake of other settings.
---
NNID: TheDunc
#7MarceloSampaioPosted 7/3/2014 10:12:59 AM
acrylick42 posted...
I don't want to start a flame war or anything, (...).

Yes, you do. You SURELY AS HELL want.

This has been discussed a million times already, and everyone knows the difference between 30 and 60 FPS, even if they claim not to notice it. And everyone here knows that topics like this ALWAYS end with ridiculous flame wars, spamming and trolling.

So yeah, you DO want to start a flame war.
---
If you believe in Marona as your Loli and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature. :3
http://i.imgur.com/GV8UFZR.png
#8acrylick42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:15:28 AM
Well I kinda expected this from the PC board, I'll be interested to see what the console boards will have to say. But it seems like some people don't even realize that some games NEED to run at 60 fps like Street Fighter, Bayonetta, or even Call of Duty.
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#9acrylick42(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2014 10:16:43 AM
MarceloSampaio posted...
acrylick42 posted...
I don't want to start a flame war or anything, (...).

Yes, you do. You SURELY AS HELL want.

This has been discussed a million times already, and everyone knows the difference between 30 and 60 FPS, even if they claim not to notice it. And everyone here knows that topics like this ALWAYS end with ridiculous flame wars, spamming and trolling.

So yeah, you DO want to start a flame war.

Maybe thats what you want, I actually want opinions. I know someone who is arguing about it and I want to prove it to him that people can tell the difference. It's not flame with you, it's flame with some one else :D
---
Enchantment?
Enchantment!
#10LoshadtPosted 7/3/2014 10:18:01 AM
It's not an opinion, it's a fact. The only people who can't tell the difference have legitimate eyesight issues.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.