This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can you tell the difference between 30 and 60 FPS?

#61atomic561Posted 7/3/2014 3:34:23 PM
Yes, 30 FPS is like a slideshow compared to 60 FPS.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#62WeaponX1138Posted 7/3/2014 5:00:02 PM(edited)
HomstarRunner posted...
WeaponX1138 posted...
You should envy people that can't. They're enjoying their experience as much as you are, without worrying about getting the latest card to stay above 60.

Yeah, just like how we envy blind people because they can't tell when a game has bad graphics or deaf people because they're unaffected by low quality audio.

K, here's why you're wrong.
See, a blind person isn't getting the experience that you are as it pertains to a video game, so it doesn't apply. A deaf person can't hear the music at all....well you see where this is going.
My point, for the less intelligent on the board is this. Someone could play Tomb Raider with their 660 at 30fps and have an awesome time doing so, and you could play the same game, have the same awesome time with a 780ti you spent twice as much money on. You can tell the difference, he can't, he spent half as much, he's just as happy with the game as you are. Who's really losing out?

I wish I couldn't tell the difference, save myself a damn fortune.
---
There go my nipples again STEAM ID: Silentmark1138