This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An individual whos personality is defined by their sexuality....

#1WyzeGyePosted 7/3/2014 12:02:32 PM
...Is a shallow individual.

GG bioware, fire your writers.

This isn't a crack at lgbt lifestyles, it goes for anybody.

The fact that people are applauding these characters in games says a lot about those people if they don't realize that.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg [My Rig + Specs] - - - - http://youtu.be/cfh4MK6kW3w
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
#2protools1983Posted 7/3/2014 12:03:42 PM
Prepare for a bunch of buttmad, made a similar topic yesterday and it was removed immediately. This board is full of emotional children.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#3SpazH3dPosted 7/3/2014 12:07:03 PM
And you are being an attention w**** (is that a curse word) for making another thread. Was your voice not loud enough? The old thread hasn't reached 500 posts yet.

WHY!
---
- My vision is augmented
#4thedeadman568Posted 7/3/2014 12:08:50 PM
Tumblr has been leaking for a while now. And it seems like SJWs are actually starting to affect the real world which nobody who's in his right mind should encourage.
#5Sub TankPosted 7/3/2014 12:08:54 PM
Just wait until they make a new alignment system that includes sexual preference.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#6Ticking_DeathPosted 7/3/2014 12:14:53 PM
Sub Tank posted...
Just wait until they make a new alignment system that includes sexual preference.

-10 Magic Defense due to your rejection of Dorian's romantic advances. Try checking your privilege, Warden
---
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
#7Sub TankPosted 7/3/2014 12:16:58 PM
If only I had rolled a chaotic gay wizard.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
#8HighOnPhazonPosted 7/3/2014 12:17:44 PM
Pretty much the entire point I was making in my topic, but I have 400 posts of Gay rights activists bashing me and calling me a homophobe because I find Bioware's writer a hack.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
#9JuliafanAMPosted 7/3/2014 12:25:30 PM(edited)
WyzeGye posted...
...Is a shallow individual.

GG bioware, fire your writers.

This isn't a crack at lgbt lifestyles, it goes for anybody.

The fact that people are applauding these characters in games says a lot about those people if they don't realize that.

Defined by sexuliaty =/= influenced by it

There's a difference and to say that sexuality has no influence on your life is just being disingenuous. Especially in a society that isn't wholly accepting of it.

Even in normal day-to-day conversations, topics like dating and sex come up a lot. I think it's more unrealistic that characters get a one-off mention of their sexuality and never mention it again. Unless their a character who only get's, like, 5 second of screentime, then their sexuality should come up about as often as a straight character does.
#10Killah PriestPosted 7/3/2014 12:27:02 PM
I agree with you WyzeGye, its disgusting that you end up labeled a bigot when you point out how shallow it really is.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.