This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An individual whos personality is defined by their sexuality....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. An individual whos personality is defined by their sexuality....
1 year ago#1
...Is a shallow individual.

GG bioware, fire your writers.

This isn't a crack at lgbt lifestyles, it goes for anybody.

The fact that people are applauding these characters in games says a lot about those people if they don't realize that.
---
http://puu.sh/8IK8Q/8e25ebacb7.jpg [My Rig + Specs] - - - - http://youtu.be/cfh4MK6kW3w
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
1 year ago#2
Prepare for a bunch of buttmad, made a similar topic yesterday and it was removed immediately. This board is full of emotional children.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
1 year ago#3
And you are being an attention w**** (is that a curse word) for making another thread. Was your voice not loud enough? The old thread hasn't reached 500 posts yet.

WHY!
---
- My vision is augmented
1 year ago#4
Tumblr has been leaking for a while now. And it seems like SJWs are actually starting to affect the real world which nobody who's in his right mind should encourage.
1 year ago#5
Just wait until they make a new alignment system that includes sexual preference.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
1 year ago#6
Sub Tank posted...
Just wait until they make a new alignment system that includes sexual preference.

-10 Magic Defense due to your rejection of Dorian's romantic advances. Try checking your privilege, Warden
---
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
1 year ago#7
If only I had rolled a chaotic gay wizard.
---
"...on a ps3 a realalistic looking megaman with a huge universe to explore rag dog physics." - Djmidnight1
1 year ago#8
Pretty much the entire point I was making in my topic, but I have 400 posts of Gay rights activists bashing me and calling me a homophobe because I find Bioware's writer a hack.
---
PC Gaming - The Only Way
i5 3570K / ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 / Patriot Viper 8GB /Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB/ Corsair TX650
1 year ago#9
WyzeGye posted...
...Is a shallow individual.

GG bioware, fire your writers.

This isn't a crack at lgbt lifestyles, it goes for anybody.

The fact that people are applauding these characters in games says a lot about those people if they don't realize that.

Defined by sexuliaty =/= influenced by it

There's a difference and to say that sexuality has no influence on your life is just being disingenuous. Especially in a society that isn't wholly accepting of it.

Even in normal day-to-day conversations, topics like dating and sex come up a lot. I think it's more unrealistic that characters get a one-off mention of their sexuality and never mention it again. Unless their a character who only get's, like, 5 second of screentime, then their sexuality should come up about as often as a straight character does.
1 year ago#10
I agree with you WyzeGye, its disgusting that you end up labeled a bigot when you point out how shallow it really is.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. An individual whos personality is defined by their sexuality....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived