Thoughts on it? I have a few questions about some posible changes as well....
1. I would very much like to be able to get twin 780 ti's but, don't want to go to much over my 3k'ish budget. Any idea's on how to achieve that? I was wondering about having a smaller monitor. I don't need a 27" screen.
2. Regarding said monitor, all the monitors with a 2560x1440 resolution are basicly 27" plus in size. My question is, if I went with a smaller monitor with something like a 1920x1080 resolution would I lose video quality?
3. Lastly, do I need to by speakers for sound? I've always had a Mac which needed no extra speakers.....
Even a single 780ti is overkill for 1080p, definitely don't get two and a 1080 monitor.
My monitor has speakers built in but they're not nearly loud enough. They'd be fine for system use (IM alerts and the like) but they don't come close to cutting it for YouTube/gaming. Mine's an Asus as well so I assume the ones in that monitor would be similar.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
1. Why not? I play on 32" (one of those tv/monitor hybrids), got used to it in half a hour, coming from 20". Now 20" feel too small. What I like most about it is that on FPSes the hands on the screen are the same size as mine.
2. 24" 1440p monitor would have better graphics quality than 24" 1080p monitor.
3. Subjective. If your monitor have built in speakers and you dont like it, you can disable them and get speakers later.