This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Damn.... that is all.

#11x_stevey_xPosted 7/4/2014 9:01:20 PM(edited)
ITT $10,000 = a lot of money

just imagine if they had real jobs they could make 10,000 every two months instead of once total
#12InferiorPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 9:03:13 PM
x_stevey_x posted...

just imagine if they had real jobs they could make 10,000 every two months instead of once total

No s****, but ITT, 10k for something that could just be a hobby is a lot.
#13x_stevey_xPosted 7/4/2014 9:05:31 PM
InferiorPeasant posted...
x_stevey_x posted...

except most of them are full time streamers and have no jobs because they devote their time to streaming in hopes of donations
#14InferiorPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2014 9:09:07 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
InferiorPeasant posted...
x_stevey_x posted...

except most of them are full time streamers and have no jobs because they devote their time to streaming in hopes of donations

Sounds like you jelly that they're making monies playing games while you're working hard at Walmart. Go count Pewdiepie's money.
#15LazyyAmericanPosted 7/4/2014 9:22:02 PM(edited)
10k is a considerable amount of money...to suggest otherwise is just asinine really...especially for doing something on a daily basis practically subconsciously anyways.
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#16LordOfLegaciesPosted 7/5/2014 1:01:07 AM(edited)
JKatarn posted...
I'm sure that was a very rewarding and personally fulfilling career for you.

Get pissy if you want, but he made 10 grand without leaving his computer. You can't argue with the results.

x_stevey_x posted...

Maybe your mom is still willing to support you while you carry a $5,000 a month job, but most normal people are on their own when they hit that level in their career. They have bills, expenses, lives, etc that eat up a very large portion of their paycheck. So to get an extra 10k in one single month to spend as you please? Yeah, that is a lot of f***ing money. Grow up.

x_stevey_x posted...

ITT: Making a living by dedicating a whole lot of time and effort into providing a service isn't a job.
---
OUTSIDE NOW I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE OUTSIDE NOW NO I'M TALKING TO JACK OUTSIDE NOW IT'S POURING OUTSIDE NOW WELL FINE
#17ChromaticAngelPosted 7/5/2014 1:02:18 AM
LordOfLegacies posted...
Maybe your mom is still willing to support you while you carry a $5,000 a month job, but most normal people are on their own when they hit that level in their career. They have bills, expenses, lives, etc that eat up a very large portion of their paycheck. So to get an extra 10k in one single month to spend as you please? Yeah, that is a lot of f***ing money. Grow up.

I don't think you know how much money $5,000 a month is. That is more money than some married couples make combined.
---
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel, of your destruction.
I am perversion. Secret desire. I am your future, swallowed up in fire.
#18arleasPosted 7/5/2014 2:33:42 AM
To make $5000 a month you'd probably have to be making about $30 an hour.
$30 x 40 = $1200
$1200 x 52 = $62,400
$62,400 / 12 = $5200... so yeah and that wouldn't be your take home pay either.

Even if I was making $5000 a month, 2 months salary at once is a huge deal. Probably for the average American, $10,000 would be almost half a year's salary instead of 2 months.

Median income for the US Is about $29,000. Divide that by 12 and you get $2416... so it'd be closer to 4 months pay in one lump.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#19Tekken9292Posted 7/5/2014 3:51:56 AM(edited)
x_stevey_x posted...

Ten thousand every two months, huh? So what classifies as a real job, exactly? I could probably become a ballistics expert at NASA and still not make that much money. Do NASA employees not have real jobs then?
---
PSN ID: TekkenDevil9292
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.
#20nonexistingheroPosted 7/5/2014 4:06:52 AM
Just ignore him, he's just a kid that doesn't know s*** about money.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.