This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, Divinity: OS is really super hard ... AND I LOVE IT!

#1Forever ShadowedPosted 7/5/2014 6:50:56 AM
I am at the point in the murder mystery where I need to venture outside the town, but I am still level 4. And all enemies are level 5. Everywhere I try to go outside the town I get jumped by an encounter with like 6+ enemies and it's SO HARD.

I think I've done all the non-combat quests I have and I have some money (1k+) but otherwise I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.

And I couldn't be enjoying it more!

There was an area on the beach that had land mines ... I don't have anyone with high enough perception to see them but I can try walking past them again.......
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#2Forever Shadowed(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 10:58:14 AM
So I cleared out the lighthouse and did some more stealing and sneaking but still stuck.

Please advise.
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#3yarsPosted 7/5/2014 11:13:23 AM
buy better spells.
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#4Forever Shadowed(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 1:24:31 PM
This game sucks
---
#5SteamsterPosted 7/5/2014 1:25:24 PM
Forever Shadowed posted...
This game sucks

mad cuz bad

so sad
#6snesmaster40Posted 7/5/2014 1:31:14 PM
LOL
---
Are we not men?
#7jedinatPosted 7/5/2014 1:40:41 PM
lol... do you have four party members? It's not ALL that hard if you're smart about taking on things you can handle. And you can save everywhere.
#8Grimlink132Posted 7/5/2014 1:51:42 PM
level 4 is the hardest level. look for a cave surrounded by a huge amount of zombie boars and such.
to eaisily kill zombies, turn them on fire, then make them bleed. they bleed posion, and if they are on fire, then they explode.
#9KingDFizzlePosted 7/5/2014 1:56:31 PM
LOL, I love the progression from TC in this thread.

1. I LOVE THIS GAME

2. Hmmmmmm.....not really sure what to do.....

3. I hate this game
#10Forever Shadowed(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2014 2:28:21 PM
Grimlink132 posted...
level 4 is the hardest level. look for a cave surrounded by a huge amount of zombie boars and such.
to eaisily kill zombies, turn them on fire, then make them bleed. they bleed posion, and if they are on fire, then they explode.

Yes I've been trying to enter the cave to get to Evelyns lab all day.

There are like 2 mages, 4 bores, 2 archers.

Im all level 5 and I still have trouble fighting them.

0/10 game
---