This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

windows 8.1 got better!!!

#31DarKxReckoninGPosted 7/7/2014 2:31:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#32Love_Me_SexyPosted 7/7/2014 2:45:45 PM
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Im sure it is. So sure. Thanks guys. Your right. User error. ******* idiots.

See? "Learn 2 PC".

I find it funny that you're blaming us and Windows 8 for your problems.
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
#33DarKxReckoninGPosted 7/7/2014 3:56:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#34ThunderPotatoPosted 7/7/2014 4:57:27 PM
I love these topics. Easy to discover who's computer illiterate and tag them appropriately so that I know to disregard their advice in the future.
---
Now Playing: Dark Souls 2
I would like to thank 40Dribylf, for strengthening my stance on eugenics.
#35DarKxReckoninGPosted 7/7/2014 5:45:27 PM
ThunderPotato posted...
I love these topics. Easy to discover who's computer illiterate and tag them appropriately so that I know to disregard their advice in the future.

Ooh the burn.

Boy, I have more computer know how and knowledge than you will ever have. Building a PC does not make you literate in PCs.

Going to school for 4 years and making more than the above average person to do what I do does make me have a much, much heavier base of knowledge to draw from.
---
Xbox Live GT : DarKxReckoninG
#36Love_Me_SexyPosted 7/8/2014 10:03:31 AM
DarKxReckoninG posted...
ThunderPotato posted...

Ooh the burn.

Boy, I have more computer know how and knowledge than you will ever have. Building a PC does not make you literate in PCs.

Going to school for 4 years and making more than the above average person to do what I do does make me have a much, much heavier base of knowledge to draw from.

- Results to calling people "boy", as if it's an insult
- can't differentiate "your" and "you're"
- has 4 years of schooling, probably means the extra year of high school
- brings wage into the argument for no reason other than to make herself feel better
- still can't use Windows 8

Priceless
---
4930k || X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || 16GB RAM || 240GB SSD || 2x180GB SSD (RAID0) || 4TB SSHD || 1200w PSU
#37Renraku_SanPosted 7/8/2014 10:54:20 AM
DarKxReckoninG posted...
Does it still drastically kill performance in games.

Excellent, incomplete, thought.

There are these things called "Macs"; they may work better for you, and you will look so cool inside a Starbucks with one!
---
"Free the herb, heal the nation, heal the sick." -Black Uhuru