This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been looking at pc games for like 4 days and already added 8 games to backlog...

#1stalemate_666Posted 7/6/2014 9:11:48 AM
So yeah, I wanted to decrease my backlog and just get games if they were on a good sale, but there was a bundle and then a sale within like 2 days, the bundle for 6 games had 1 game I wanted and the whole bundle was like 1/4 the price of just the game I wanted, then another game I wanted was 80% off and I bought a game I thought was interested for like 2 bucks that was on sale before that...

I thought ps+ sales were bad at making me buy games but I've only had a steam account for 2 days and I already bought 8 games and I spent less then 15 bucks... I have a feeling my backlog is going to go from over 100 to over 250 pretty fast.
---
psn: Stalemate666
#2fortehgoatPosted 7/6/2014 9:16:34 AM
The worst part is when you get attached to a multiplayer game and even after buying new games you still go back to play that one.
---
Nichijou - Merry Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLwtM3_TTU
#3stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 9:37:03 AM
fortehgoat posted...
The worst part is when you get attached to a multiplayer game and even after buying new games you still go back to play that one.

Yeah and it's even worse when you get into a free to play game
---
#4Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/6/2014 9:37:15 AM
Let me tell you a secret.

You wasted money on games you're never going to play.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#5stalemate_666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 9:51:30 AM
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Let me tell you a secret.

You wasted money on games you're never going to play.

Probably, hopefully it's just some of the bundled games that I wasn't going for anyways.
---