This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been looking at pc games for like 4 days and already added 8 games to backlog...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Been looking at pc games for like 4 days and already added 8 games to backlog...

User Info: stalemate_666

stalemate_666
2 years ago#1
So yeah, I wanted to decrease my backlog and just get games if they were on a good sale, but there was a bundle and then a sale within like 2 days, the bundle for 6 games had 1 game I wanted and the whole bundle was like 1/4 the price of just the game I wanted, then another game I wanted was 80% off and I bought a game I thought was interested for like 2 bucks that was on sale before that...

I thought ps+ sales were bad at making me buy games but I've only had a steam account for 2 days and I already bought 8 games and I spent less then 15 bucks... I have a feeling my backlog is going to go from over 100 to over 250 pretty fast.
psn: Stalemate666

User Info: fortehgoat

fortehgoat
2 years ago#2
The worst part is when you get attached to a multiplayer game and even after buying new games you still go back to play that one.
Nichijou - Merry Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLwtM3_TTU

stalemate_666
2 years ago#3
fortehgoat posted...
The worst part is when you get attached to a multiplayer game and even after buying new games you still go back to play that one.

Yeah and it's even worse when you get into a free to play game

User Info: Bellum_Sacrum

Bellum_Sacrum
2 years ago#4
Let me tell you a secret.

You wasted money on games you're never going to play.
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."

stalemate_666
2 years ago#5
Bellum_Sacrum posted...
Let me tell you a secret.

You wasted money on games you're never going to play.

Probably, hopefully it's just some of the bundled games that I wasn't going for anyways.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Been looking at pc games for like 4 days and already added 8 games to backlog...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived