This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioware pandering to the LGBT community again (REBOOT).

#1InferiorPeasantPosted 7/6/2014 12:57:17 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/01/dragon-age-inquisition-to-feature-biowares-first-fully-gay-male

Because your sexuality should define you as a person/game character.

Welcome to Politically Correct Society 2014.

To 1,000!
#2Lord_VaderPosted 7/6/2014 1:14:01 PM
Right.. because there are so many gay video game characters that have been made that Bioware is obviously pandering to them. Get real bigot.
---
Live long and prosper.
#3Orestes417Posted 7/6/2014 1:16:52 PM
Dude where's the love for the necrodendrophiliacs?
---
Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.
#4SpazH3dPosted 7/6/2014 1:18:24 PM
Halp. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
---
- My vision is augmented
#5jedinatPosted 7/6/2014 1:23:45 PM(edited)
I wish characters just wouldn't have any set "orientation" and just always be romanceable to the main character. It's a freaking video game not a novel. Let the player play how he wants. If it's important to "the character" for whatever reason, let them have a relationship with someone else. Or no relationship at all.
#6Howling-Reaper-Posted 7/6/2014 1:24:32 PM
What's the big deal? If the writer(s) of a story decide that a character is gay, then so what?
---
There is no hope.
#7TheEntitledOnePosted 7/6/2014 1:28:24 PM
Peasant and Shadow are having withdrawals from the SJW fight.
---
I got your number! I got all your numbers!
#8InferiorPeasant(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2014 1:47:51 PM(edited)
Howling-Reaper- posted...
What's the big deal? If the writer(s) of a story decide that a character is gay, then so what?

The big deal is that they're really only doing it as a publicity stunt, to gain rep and at the same time, Gays is a controversial topic and they know it'll bring attention to their game(s).
#9Lord_VaderPosted 7/6/2014 1:48:09 PM
InferiorPeasant posted...
Howling-Reaper- posted...

The big deal is that they're really only doing it as a publicity stunt. Gays is a controversial topic and they know it'll bring attention to their game(s).

Except that they've had many gay characters in their games before. The only reason that this is getting attention is because bigots like you can't stand having a sexually diverse character in a big AAA title that you will play.
---
Live long and prosper.
#10ace_two_maxPosted 7/6/2014 1:50:15 PM
So what append to playing the game and discovering this on our own?
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!