This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GTX 780 for $60

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTX 780 for $60
2 years ago#1
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-GTX780-2GB-384Bit-DDR3-PCI-E-2-0x16-DVI-HDMI-Graphics-Video-Card-HK-/321452448415?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item4ad80f1a9f

Seems legit.

"2GB GDDR3 Memory" lol
"PCI Express 2.0"
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
2 years ago#2
1 sold lol.
2 years ago#3
Wider than average grills, PCB is too exposed compared to virtually every other (real/legitimate) card I've seen in the last decade, nVidia stickers on the fans, and no manufacturer information.

I think I'll buy two. I just hope that that ePacket delivery doesn't cause my mailbox to overflow. The last time that happened I got a nasty letter from Hotmail. :-(
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
2 years ago#4
Marikhen posted...
Wider than average grills, PCB is too exposed compared to virtually every other (real/legitimate) card I've seen in the last decade, nVidia stickers on the fans, and no manufacturer information.

I think I'll buy two. I just hope that that ePacket delivery doesn't cause my mailbox to overflow. The last time that happened I got a nasty letter from Hotmail. :-(

One time I bit at one of these scams for the lulz (I wasn't worried about my money because of ebay buyer protection). It was a current gen iPod Touch for $30. I got a plastic bead mailed all the way from China. Didn't cost me anything, and it was pretty funny.
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
http://backloggery.com/mydogskip93
2 years ago#5
Free shipping too. We're all chumps if we don't buy at least two.
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
2 years ago#6
Didn't we have a similar topic in the last couple of days ?(I think the seller was aliexpress not ebay) good old Chinese knockoffs with hacked bios's.
2 years ago#7
Going for it why the hell not lmao
GT-C1laire Redfeild
PSN-CROY20
2 years ago#8
some one who buys one must let me know how it goes. i mean, even if it is a knock off, if it does better then my 580, why the hell not. i only have 1.5GB of vram anyways.
Intel i5-4750 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / 2X 4GB DDR3 / 2 TB HDD / Geforce GTX 580 / 500W 80+ bronze
2 years ago#9
kill2this posted...
Didn't we have a similar topic in the last couple of days ?(I think the seller was aliexpress not ebay) good old Chinese knockoffs with hacked bios's.

Yes.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
2 years ago#10
looks like a chinese knockoff
i think it's nice
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. GTX 780 for $60

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived