This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you feel Divinity Original Sin is being over rated?

#41BendoHendoPosted 7/9/2014 5:59:16 PM
MELENTIA posted...
I've seen a few gameplay videos, not a fan of that turn based style gameplay. Seems so slow and tedious. I thought it was more like Path Of Exile.... I'm going to pass.

And this is why Call of Duty is the best selling game.

--
#42AlphaWhelpPosted 7/9/2014 6:02:14 PM
BendoHendo posted...
MELENTIA posted...
I've seen a few gameplay videos, not a fan of that turn based style gameplay. Seems so slow and tedious. I thought it was more like Path Of Exile.... I'm going to pass.

And this is why Call of Duty is the best selling game.

--

I blame consoles for this s***
---
Q: How can you tell when I'm trolling? A: I've made a post.
My first Java Applet: http://www.alphawhelp.com/tongue/
#43harcoreblazerPosted 7/9/2014 6:25:29 PM
Going to try it later, to see if it's actually a good and solid game and not something PC gamers brag of because of the graphics or mods.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#44Knighted Dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 6:29:47 PM(edited)
ShadowThaReaper posted...
Somebody needs to learn how to read. I never said they invented it. Only brought it to the internet in a way that shuts down conversations.

Learn to read yourself then. I never said that you said they invented it, I said the term was around before them, and it was. They didn't bring it to the masses, it was already around. Just because you have only been on the internet for a couple of years and have never had interactions out side of it doesn't mean that a site that's not very old invented or "brought" something to the masses.
---
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg
#45Dark_SpiretPosted 7/9/2014 7:16:00 PM
outside of some minor issues and a meh story its some of the best systems driven rpg gameplay iv seen in a very very long time, so no i dont feel its over rated.
---
Currently playing: Divinity Original Sin - Sniper Elite III - Shovel Knight
#46ClashtonnPosted 7/9/2014 7:19:54 PM
After playing more, I'm going to say assuredly no, the game isn't overrated. In fact, it might be underrated. I think the only reason people aren't calling it one of the best of all time RPGs is because of nostalgia.
#47SinfullyvannilaPosted 7/10/2014 3:10:09 PM
Ok, yeah. This game is pretty fantastic. The pet pal dialog is hilarious. Especially Murphy so far.
---
Yes, said game is worth $5. {3DS Friend Code 3050-7626-8586}
#48ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/10/2014 3:16:49 PM
Knighted Dragon posted...
They didn't bring it to the masses, it was already around. Just because you have only been on the internet for a couple of years and have never had interactions out side of it doesn't mean that a site that's not very old invented or "brought" something to the masses.

It wasn't widely used on the internet to shut down conversation before Reddit started it. The fact that you don't know this is pathetic. I like that you're also projecting on to me. As if it's not obvious that you're just a little normie trying to talk to me as if you know anything.

It's also funny that you act incredulous at the notion of Reddit bringing anything to the masses, considering that they've been doing that with 4Chan's original content for years, solidifying the fact that you are indeed a know nothing normie. Please leave the internet, or at least stick to Reddit.
#49clowningPosted 7/10/2014 3:20:46 PM
Turn based RPG. Pass.
---
It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. ...one begins to twist facts to suit theories.... Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
#50akuma634Posted 7/10/2014 3:48:05 PM
I can't stand the internet obsession where anything that is popular must be overrated. I wish the word "overrated" could be removed from language just so people would have something else to say. I don't know much about this game, but a lot of people are enjoying it. Isn't that what should matter?
---
I belong to the blank generation - Richard Hell
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634\