This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you feel Divinity Original Sin is being over rated?

#51BendoHendoPosted 7/10/2014 4:54:32 PM
akuma634 posted...
I can't stand the internet obsession where anything that is popular must be overrated. I wish the word "overrated" could be removed from language just so people would have something else to say. I don't know much about this game, but a lot of people are enjoying it. Isn't that what should matter?

The most annoying word on the internet is by far "pretentious." You see it in every f***ing IMDB review.

--
#52NingishzidaPosted 7/10/2014 4:59:09 PM
ShadowThaReaper posted...
It wasn't widely used on the internet to shut down conversation before Reddit started it.

So you've never been on USENET or IRC? I think you need to stop calling the other guy normie.
#53ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/10/2014 5:01:11 PM
Ningishzida posted...
So you've never been on USENET or IRC? I think you need to stop calling the other guy normie.

Stop acting like you've ever used those things, and stop acting like your precious word wasn't popularized by Reddit.
#54NingishzidaPosted 7/10/2014 5:03:58 PM
Stop acting like you've ever used those things, and stop acting like your precious word wasn't popularized by Reddit.

ROFLMAO

/me slaps ShadowThaReaper around a bit with a large trout.
#55ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/10/2014 5:06:03 PM
>ROFLMAO

>/me slaps ShadowThaReaper around a bit with a large trout.

le eternal September
#56ChromaticAngelPosted 7/10/2014 5:16:21 PM
Ningishzida posted...

I have been using the word circle jerk since before the world wide web existed.
---
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel, of your destruction.
I am perversion. Secret desire. I am your future, swallowed up in fire.
#57x_stevey_xPosted 7/10/2014 5:16:56 PM(edited)
2 things

-i've never seen a topic of which ningishzida was involved where he wasn't aggressive or tried to attack someone internet warrior style

-forever shadowed has started or is involved with every divinity topic on here and is either a shill or embarrassingly obsessed
#58RequiemPosted 7/10/2014 5:27:03 PM
On a side note, does this game having any connection to the previous Divinity games?
---
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex
#59ChromaticAngelPosted 7/10/2014 5:28:47 PM
Requiem posted...
On a side note, does this game having any connection to the previous Divinity games?

it's a prequel to all of them except Dragon Commander--which is chronologically the first one in the series.
---
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel, of your destruction.
I am perversion. Secret desire. I am your future, swallowed up in fire.
#60Knighted Dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 6:42:12 PM
ChromaticAngel posted...
Ningishzida posted...

I have been using the word circle jerk since before the world wide web existed.

Most people who use it have, it's why it made it to the internet in the first place.

I had to tag Shadow as a (word that I'd get modded for saying) so I'll know not to bother with his posts in the future.
---
Matthew 7:21
http://i.imgur.com/heRqmfH.jpg