This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just lost a dearly loved pet

#41IAmMC2Posted 7/9/2014 8:41:10 AM
Obviously I can't say the same for everyone but when I find a tough spot in my life I usually return to one of my all time favorites for relief. I can't speak for everyone but I think playing a depressing game while you're already stressed will only make you feel worse.
---
Brawl fanboys: http://i.imgur.com/3CwzxHH.jpg
Yosuke - Homophobic jackass and worst Persona character. Don't agree? Your problem.
#42yarsPosted 7/9/2014 8:41:53 AM
goat simulator?
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#43Mattrules64Posted 7/9/2014 8:42:49 AM
Personally in a time like that I'd go something silly like Turbo Dismount
#44WhopperWithMilkPosted 7/9/2014 8:45:37 AM
It's your fault. You let your cat out knowing that it's subject to predators, insane people, diseases, car accidents, etc. You allowed it to prey on other animals and destroy the environment(wildlife), but you didn't care. You could have prevented it's death by keeping it in your house or having very close supervision on it when it was outside. But you didn't. You just allowed to free roam and do whatever the **** it wanted to. Eventually it was going to catch up and now it's gone, and in all honesty, you have yourself to blame.

It's death could have been prevented. But your ignorance of the situation hurt others in the process. Including your dearly loved pet.
#45Pulse_MKPosted 7/9/2014 8:46:56 AM
Sorry for your loss.
#46Worknofun370Posted 7/9/2014 8:47:47 AM
WhopperWithMilk posted...
It's your fault. You let your cat out knowing that it's subject to predators, insane people, diseases, car accidents, etc. You allowed it to prey on other animals and destroy the environment(wildlife), but you didn't care. You could have prevented it's death by keeping it in your house or having very close supervision on it when it was outside. But you didn't. You just allowed to free roam and do whatever the **** it wanted to. Eventually it was going to catch up and now it's gone, and in all honesty, you have yourself to blame.

It's death could have been prevented. But your ignorance of the situation hurt others in the process. Including your dearly loved pet.

Wow... You're a pretty horrible human being. Likely young and amazing ignorant, but horrible none the less.
#47yarsPosted 7/9/2014 8:52:59 AM
this just in: outdoor cats are destroying the envrionment?
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#48WhopperWithMilkPosted 7/9/2014 8:55:17 AM
And the worst part is that you're probably not going to do anything. You are likely going to keep letting your other cat roam outside.

And what happens if that other cat dies? Will you finally own up to your mistake? Or will you continue repeating them?

Dont play any stupid games. Dont hide from reality. Accept it and realize you made a grave mistake. And it's not too late to save your other cat. Keep your cats inside. Don't give it free roam to go on other peoples yards and do whatever(newsflash: Not every neighbor Likes cats!). Keep it in the house, keep it healthy.

However, if you let your other cat roam around, and it gets killed..then it'd be obvious that you didn't learn from your mistakes.
#49PickleChickPosted 7/9/2014 8:58:19 AM(edited)
To the Moon. So well done. I just lost a cat myself, I empathize.
---
I'm going to go fondle my sweaters. ~ Gene
#50metalmariolordPosted 7/9/2014 9:03:50 AM(edited)
Ignore the children that never could have a pet, so they're blaming it on you or making fun(obviously they can't read also).
IMO, you should play a happy game, because emotionally deep games only make me suffer more when I'm already sad.
I once lost a dog because my stupid sister let our house door open and he was run over by a car.He survived 3 more days, then died. Don't blame me because I was taking a shower at the time.
---
"Bury me with my money" Simon Greedwell.
Christian and proud of it.