This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just lost a dearly loved pet

#51yarsPosted 7/9/2014 9:05:12 AM
However, if you let your other cat roam around, and it gets killed..then it'd be obvious that you didn't learn from your mistakes.

likewise, any parents who let their kids play outside and those kids ultimately die from some outdoor factor, those parents might as well be murderers.

if you care about your kids, don't ever let them leave the house.
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#52jchill1Posted 7/9/2014 9:10:47 AM
"Dearly loved pet" calls it an "it"
You must not have loved it much
---
Stupid weaboos are stupid
#53IAmMC2Posted 7/9/2014 9:10:59 AM
WhopperWithMilk posted...
It's your fault. You let your cat out knowing that it's subject to predators, insane people, diseases, car accidents, etc. You allowed it to prey on other animals and destroy the environment(wildlife), but you didn't care. You could have prevented it's death by keeping it in your house or having very close supervision on it when it was outside. But you didn't. You just allowed to free roam and do whatever the **** it wanted to. Eventually it was going to catch up and now it's gone, and in all honesty, you have yourself to blame.

It's death could have been prevented. But your ignorance of the situation hurt others in the process. Including your dearly loved pet.

Happy 13th birthday.
---
Brawl fanboys: http://i.imgur.com/3CwzxHH.jpg
Yosuke - Homophobic jackass and worst Persona character. Don't agree? Your problem.
#54WhopperWithMilkPosted 7/9/2014 9:11:59 AM
dementedlullaby posted...
I hate people that let their cats out. It's not the cats fault but damn, they're awful creatures. Feral cats are a crazy problem, keep your damn cat indoors. /rage

This wouldn't even be so bad if it was a wild cat. Afterall, wild cats that have no home have no other options BUT to eat wildlife, or food that people give it. But this is a case where the cat is clearly domesticated and HAS a resource of food available from the owner , and TC STILL lets it out. Want to know how that turned out

The innocent cat DIED.

Then we have people like

likewise, any parents who let their kids play outside and those kids ultimately die from some outdoor factor, those parents might as well be murderers.

if you care about your kids, don't ever let them leave the house.

People with no conscious who will compare letting a domesticated cat going out and doing w/e the f*** it does in an unsupervised area...to kids. Difference is that competent parents will keep a watch on their kids. They will put them in environments where they are safe or supervised by other people. Kids become smarter, grow, communicate. We can properly teach kids what to do/not to do better than any other animal. We have resources.

But of course people like this dont care. They'd rather place all the blame on external and other factors instead of themselves.
#55SleepComaPosted 7/9/2014 9:12:44 AM
Why does everyone always fall for trolls. Obviously trolling considering the "it" part.
---
http://gfycat.com/FoolishThinIslandwhistler
#56yarsPosted 7/9/2014 9:13:18 AM
People with no conscious who will compare letting a domesticated cat going out and doing w/e the f*** it does in an unsupervised area...to kids. Difference is that competent parents will keep a watch on their kids. They will put them in environments where they are safe or supervised by other people. Kids become smarter, grow, communicate. We can properly teach kids what to do/not to do better than any other animal. We have resources.

and sometimes bad things still happen to them. so never let them go outside, or you're an immoral monster.
---
My whole life has been a miserable pig filled ordeal because of you.
#57pothocketPosted 7/9/2014 9:15:21 AM(edited)
That's a pretty big strawman of TC that you're building up, Whopper, when you really know nothing about his situation or the details of how he lost his pet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aBZ2Gww.gif http://i.imgur.com/HnzWmt3.gif
#58frag_baitPosted 7/9/2014 9:19:37 AM
Spidey555 posted...
Garquille14 posted...
To The Moon

I second this, just the music alone is sentimental.

Third. Also, if you're not afraid of adult content, Kana Little Sister, if you can find it, is crushingly sad. Even the "good" ending is depressing. I played that while my wife was away for a month visiting her parents and I almost killed myself.

I know what you mean about trying to make yourself feel worse when you're depressed. It's kind of gratifying in a sick way. Maybe like a catharsis. Just don't get physical unless you want to wind up in the hospital. But then again, that's also kind of gratifying in a sick way. Is this helping?
---
I am a well-known troll. Please don't fall for my shenanigans.
#59alsroboshack(Topic Creator)Posted 7/9/2014 9:34:53 AM
SleepComa posted...
Why does everyone always fall for trolls. Obviously trolling considering the "it" part.

I said "it" because I doubt that people would care for its name.
---
some people treat life as a game,
some people treat games as life.
#60happymealyumPosted 7/9/2014 9:39:11 AM
Nintendogs + cats
---
Haters gonna hate.