This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just lost a dearly loved pet

#81LOLIAmAnAltPosted 7/9/2014 10:59:17 AM
Play The Void
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#82GDGuitar95Posted 7/9/2014 11:25:47 AM
LMAO at WhopperWithMilk's post.
#83FenrirFirePosted 7/9/2014 11:30:38 AM
I would replay a game that you fondly remember playing while your pet was alive, as to relive the golden days you know? Keep that bond going at least a little while longer. My dog died 6 years ago and I still think about him. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you get through this tough time soon.
#84FenrirFirePosted 7/9/2014 11:48:51 AM
F.y.i. a man on the advice boards cat was recently found passed away in his backyard too. Maybe you'll find some helpful posts there as well.
#85Superlinkbros89Posted 7/9/2014 11:51:25 AM
Valiant Hearts
---
Not changing this sig until a Kid Icarus Uprising sequel is announced. Started: 01/01/2013
#86Sir_Meowcat_EsqPosted 7/9/2014 12:35:27 PM(edited)
A Purr Tale.

It's... purrfect!

/bows
#87djimenez0628Posted 7/9/2014 11:55:24 AM
My condolences for your loss. I have lost 2 of mine and it was very emotionally difficult for me. I don't really have any recommendations.
---
Tim Bisley (Simon Pegg): As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist.
#88zoniaxPosted 7/9/2014 11:58:12 AM
Worknofun370 posted...
WhopperWithMilk posted...
It's your fault. You let your cat out knowing that it's subject to predators, insane people, diseases, car accidents, etc. You allowed it to prey on other animals and destroy the environment(wildlife), but you didn't care. You could have prevented it's death by keeping it in your house or having very close supervision on it when it was outside. But you didn't. You just allowed to free roam and do whatever the **** it wanted to. Eventually it was going to catch up and now it's gone, and in all honesty, you have yourself to blame.

It's death could have been prevented. But your ignorance of the situation hurt others in the process. Including your dearly loved pet.

Wow... You're a pretty horrible human being. Likely young and amazing ignorant, but horrible none the less.

No, its the truth. I don't like cats, but I can't stand ignorant pet owners even more. As smart as cats and dogs are, they're still very dumb animals that have lost a lot of their survival instinct. You NEED to protect them as much as you can, or bad things are likely to happen to them.

Letting them out into the world unsupervised means you're inviting an early death.
#89tyrjal42Posted 7/9/2014 12:01:49 PM
I'm sorry for your loss, it's hard on most people when they lose a pet that they consider to be a family member.

I'd say replay a favorite game of yours that you play a lot as a way to comfort yourself and just give it time.

Even years later it'll still hurt for a while every now and then, but just try to remember the good times and know that she had a good life full of adventure and a loving family to come home to after those adventures.
#90ralphlouis17Posted 7/9/2014 12:02:41 PM
I feel you TC...my pet rabbit died for unknown reasons about three weeks ago...was kinda sad /:
---
Not changing sig until Mr.Game & Watch and Ike is confirmed for SSB 3DS/Wii U -Date Started: 4/4/14