This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why am I getting flickering when playing watch dogs

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why am I getting flickering when playing watch dogs

User Info: jeff666p

jeff666p
2 years ago#11
dermoratraken posted...
I was going to ask if you had a blinking problem until i saw the video.

you have the same issue?
I5 4430 | evga 750ti SC ACX 2GB | corsair h60 | ASRock Extreme4 | G Skill sniper 8GB DDR3-1600 | Corsair gs800 | SG 320GB+1tb | corsair 200r |

jeff666p
2 years ago#12
Jinchuse posted...
Quick google search says to turn down the "Max GPU frames Buffered" setting. I assume you've tried this?

I have it on 1 already it's the lowest.
I5 4430 | evga 750ti SC ACX 2GB | corsair h60 | ASRock Extreme4 | G Skill sniper 8GB DDR3-1600 | Corsair gs800 | SG 320GB+1tb | corsair 200r |

User Info: KingKobo

KingKobo
2 years ago#13
Try doing a clean install of the latest drives. For Nvidia I think you have to choose custom installation and then tick a box for clean install.

jeff666p
2 years ago#14
KingKobo posted...
Try doing a clean install of the latest drives. For Nvidia I think you have to choose custom installation and then tick a box for clean install.

I checked the nvida control and the prerender was set at 4, I put at app control I also reintalled the mod and sweetfx. So far it looks like the flickering was reduced.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why am I getting flickering when playing watch dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived