This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC gamers, which home console appeals most to you?

#51SinisterSlayPosted 7/10/2014 5:27:11 AM
I voted none because ps2 wasn't on the list.
Current consoles have no jrpgs so I'm not interested.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#52AltmadragonPosted 7/10/2014 5:28:11 AM
r7gerrabbit posted...
Altmadragon posted...
If this poll was posted 5-6 months ago no one would had voted for wii u, lol.

I've had it since launch day and have never been disappointed by it

so have I.
---
Merlin SM8| i7-4770k| Asus MaximusViFormula| AsusDC2 780 SLI| 32GB Kingston HyperX Beast| Seagate 3TB HDD| 250GB Samsung Evo| Swiftech 480x2 rads, Acrylic Loop|
#53ServantOfErieosPosted 7/10/2014 5:35:41 AM
PS4 cause i'm an adult.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#54PlanescapedPosted 7/10/2014 5:41:02 AM
PS3. There's quite a few games I would like for it that I would be unable to play on the PS4... which like boner, is just a giant paperweight.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#55InterfusorPosted 7/10/2014 6:00:21 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
PS4 cause i'm an adult.

Is that an adult diaper brand?
---
I am not economically viable.
#56unknowninfo775Posted 7/10/2014 6:08:28 AM
PS4 simply because Kingdom hearts 3 and I'd rather sacrifice my future child to the Aztec gods then buy a Xone.
WiiU has some good titles, but I'd probably use it about as much as I used my Wii, which is once in a blue moon. I still never finished Skyward sword after they made me fight the same boss 3 times. Come on Nintendo.
---
Two milkmen go comedy
-Official Isa of the Kingdom Hearts 3 board-
#57ssjsczrPosted 7/10/2014 6:09:03 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
PS4 cause i'm an adult.

Make sure you don't hurt yourself with that all that edginess.
---
With great power comes great responsibility, and a cool costume.
#58MT_TRAEHPosted 7/10/2014 6:09:37 AM
ps4 please
---
Annie > Lux > Miss Fortune > Sona > Cammy > Chun Li > Gardevoir > Rena > Misha > Hanako > Rin > Shizune > Lilly > Emi
#59FalxXDPosted 7/10/2014 6:10:00 AM
Steam machine, DUH!
---
I was modded once for saying please understand, when I challenged it the mod said please understand.
#60Killah PriestPosted 7/10/2014 6:44:22 AM
Voted Xbox One cause OP said it was complementary. Xbone is the most expensive so it has the most re-sale value.

1.Get Xbox One and sell it
2. Buy PC games/upgrades
3. ???
4. Profit

Microsoft sent me 2 free xbox ones and I've been trying to sell the second one since I got it, I did have one taker but it fell through because I slacked but otherwise no buyers. Nobody wants one and the people that do won't pay the 300 I was asking.

anyways I picked ps4, already have an xbone and its really lackluster so far and the wii u is just a joke I don't know how anyone can seriously consider that nonsense.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.