This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the best F2P MMORPG ATM?

#41machetemanPosted 7/10/2014 8:09:18 PM
Neverwinter, Rift, and TERA are the only acceptable answers.
#42OmegaFlare18Posted 7/10/2014 9:31:31 PM
macheteman posted...
Neverwinter, Rift, and TERA are the only acceptable answers.

is Neverwinter pay-to-win-ish still or did they change that cause many Steam reviews and people from other message boards were saying such
---
Steam ID: mystr_E
#43NoviceProPosted 7/10/2014 9:35:23 PM
SythisTaru posted...
NovicePro posted...
SythisTaru posted...
Halo 3

Joke post rating: 1.5/10

Reported

:(
#44Mogu_MoguPosted 7/11/2014 4:53:38 AM
cuteboi100 posted...
Tera
Pros
Stunning graphics
Multiple ways to level up
Combat system that is what Vindictus should strive to be, Vindictus still lags.

Not sure if serious. Tera combat sucks. Vindictus combat is good.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#45turtlebeach21Posted 7/11/2014 5:00:26 AM
tera
#46JohnMafiaPosted 7/11/2014 5:21:03 AM
Rosencroitz posted...
Edavy89 posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
>F2P
>Good

Pick one.

Ignorance is bliss.

As is stupidity.

Stupidity is bliss? You just wanted to post any comeback and didn't even think about it, did you?
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1173050/wilson-cruz.gif
http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-28790-0508f1032d1c7d.gif
#47RosencroitzPosted 7/11/2014 11:38:29 AM(edited)
JohnMafia posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
Edavy89 posted...
Rosencroitz posted...
>F2P
>Good

Pick one.

Ignorance is bliss.

As is stupidity.

Stupidity is bliss? You just wanted to post any comeback and didn't even think about it, did you?

Whoosh.

EDIT: Since this would go over your head without further clarification as well, I'll explain for those of you unable to comprehend: stupid people tend to be content in their stupidity; I'd go one step further and claim that it's generally more 'blissful' than ignorance in the sense that ignorant people will generally feel as much once they are shown otherwise, whereas stupid people will insist that they aren't, generally being delusional enough to believe what they themselves are saying.
---
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.
#48MarikhenPosted 7/11/2014 2:57:57 PM
Rift is pretty good, and once you hit the level 50+ content you can *fairly* easily accrue the money to buy a REX to get credits for the cash shop. Your limited inventory prior to this point, if you don't spend cash first, might be an issue for some people, but with the cash shop being available at all times and usable, again at all times, to sell grey trash items inventory management issues aren't necessarily as bad as they might be in other games.

Personally, between Rift and TERA, Anarchy Online, Allods Online, Requiem: Memento Mori, Aion, Forsaken World, Perfect World International, Vindictus, Star Wars Galaxies, Rusty Hearts, Runes of Magic, Firefall, , Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine, Aika Online, Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons & Dragons Online, and however many other F2P MMOs I've played I'd probably have to rank Rift highest for personal enjoyment.

I'll grant that if I started playing it post F2P shift I might not have liked it as much as I did, but I'd still have to have ranked it higher than the rest. Well, at least up until the CPU optimization issues got too much on my nerves. :-/
---
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?
#49NinjaGuerraPosted 7/11/2014 4:09:15 PM
Vindictus
---
No game will ever come close to the fun I had playing Castlevania: HD.
PSN/Gamertag/Steam: NinjaGuerra
#50bluemooglePosted 7/11/2014 5:06:06 PM
I'd say Rift is the best F2P MMO out there.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.