This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stacraft 2: Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm is only 19.99 now, buy it!!!

#1Cool_Dude667Posted 7/10/2014 2:48:00 AM
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/game/starcraft

you can buy both for 35 bucks too
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#2TowerBooks3192Posted 7/10/2014 2:51:19 AM
do they still enable you to play singleplayer offline? I hate the online mode and I kind of want to get it for singleplayer. Already had WoL but never purchased HotS
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#3Cool_Dude667(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2014 2:53:23 AM
TowerBooks3192 posted...
do they still enable you to play singleplayer offline? I hate the online mode and I kind of want to get it for singleplayer. Already had WoL but never purchased HotS

Yes you can still play offline just like in WoL
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#4KURRUPTORPosted 7/10/2014 5:35:17 AM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Well kinda, you do have to log into your account once every thirty days (launch the game client, can't just do it through bnet) or you can't play the game at all. WoL was the same way though. Kinda bs if you ask me personally.

That being said every PC gamer should own SC2, if you don't then go buy this deal.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#5heeeee1eeeeePosted 7/10/2014 6:07:03 AM
I wouldn't play this game even if it were free.
---
Who needs a SigNaTuRe!
#6youngfossilPosted 7/10/2014 6:11:55 AM
heeeee1eeeee posted...
I wouldn't play this game even if it were free.

That's silly
---
While I may not agree with your opinion, I will defend to the death your right to have it.
#7JinchusePosted 7/10/2014 6:17:39 AM
KURRUPTOR posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Well kinda, you do have to log into your account once every thirty days (launch the game client, can't just do it through bnet) or you can't play the game at all. WoL was the same way though. Kinda bs if you ask me personally.

That being said every PC gamer should own SC2, if you don't then go buy this deal.

That absolutely kills it for me personally. Games with Online DRM like this can go die in a fire. if I just want to play single player I should be able to play it for as long as I please regardless of whether I have an internet connection or not. Dont give me the "Its 2014! Everyone should have internet" crap
#8ShadowThaReaperPosted 7/10/2014 6:28:28 AM
Horrible DRM, dying competitive scene, and

no

custom

games.

I miss Brood War.
#9ShubPosted 7/10/2014 6:29:59 AM
Meh, not worth it. My only interest in RTS is the single player campaign.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
#10NemerlightPosted 7/10/2014 6:31:07 AM
Love Blizzard games but SC always seemed too fast for a strategy game. Tried demo but got wrecked by AI and decided its not for me.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif