This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well guys, it's times to euthanize Steam.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Well guys, it's times to euthanize Steam.

User Info: Master_Bass

2 years ago#51
You can't take Steam's waifus away!
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: Garage_Man

2 years ago#52
SneakiestNeg posted...
I welcome any game with a production value of at least 500k USD. That would remove all the mobile game ports and a lot of indie crap. But one can't remove fox from cable either.

Gimmie 500k and I'll make an amazing game. Till then you get my mobile ports!

User Info: geekneck99

2 years ago#53
Is it sad that I'm actually half-tempted to buy it as "compensation" for all the entertainment I've gotten from lurking it's Steam forum since its release?

If you can read this,
You don't need glasses.

User Info: shdwdrgnix

2 years ago#54
this has even less nudity than the witcher and yet people are complaining more about this?

User Info: Loshadt

2 years ago#55
Everyone here is just tsundere for anime. I don't see anything particularly wrong with getting any of this stuff, though then again I consider Oreimo to be the pinnacle of human achievement.
Scientifically proven.

User Info: JKatarn

2 years ago#56
The silly and nonsensical reviews voted up for this title prove why the Steam user review system is largely flawed. Also, if I dislike something, it's easier to ignore it than to make a thread complaining about said thing, do you complain every time BestBuy features a CD/Movie you dislike prominently?
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: jeneki

2 years ago#57
But hey we got Crimzon Clover recently too, if someone wants a Japanese game without a trace of boobs anywhere.
Set down your Treasure, stretch your Tous, and leave your Cave. There's a big bright world of shmups out there.

User Info: Lonestar2000

2 years ago#58
Get this garbage off Steam.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335

User Info: EvilCactus

2 years ago#59
The great thing about Steam is that unlike Playstation consoles, these JRPG trash games are not shoved down our throats, and users can choose to ignore these console shovelware games.
sig here

User Info: hitokiri13

2 years ago#60
It doesn't bother me because I don't bother to check the homepage. Also I don't bother if it interest me. I think the TC is wasting more time by going into the games he don't like and post about it here. Like I said for music fans there are genres for a reason to target specific group of people. I don't want gamers to be the next music fans.
Originally Posted by Manicdan
using a OCed quad for torrenting is like robbing your local video store with a rocket launcher.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Well guys, it's times to euthanize Steam.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived