This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What third party console game do you see coming to PC?

#1ThePaleRiderpPosted 7/11/2014 6:24:44 PM
Well? - Results (149 votes)
Sunset Overdrive
4.7% (7 votes)
Scalebound
2.01% (3 votes)
Bayonetta 2
1.34% (2 votes)
Persona 5
2.01% (3 votes)
Kingdom Hearts 3
3.36% (5 votes)
Final Fantasy XV
8.72% (13 votes)
Destiny
46.98% (70 votes)
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
30.87% (46 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally I see Destiny to be the most likely. Then after that I see Sunset Overdrive and MGSV.
---
Valar morghulis
#2badboyPosted 7/11/2014 6:27:08 PM
Destiny has a higher chance than the others on that list.
#3ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 6:29:08 PM
badboy posted...
Destiny has a higher chance than the others on that list.

Yea and to be honest it's quite a shock that the game isn't on there I mean it fits so well.
---
Valar morghulis
#4LoshadtPosted 7/11/2014 6:29:18 PM
Isn't Destiny timed exclusive? In any case the only one on that list I remotely care about is Metal Gear Solid 5, and after the success of MGR on PC I can very well see that coming too.
---
Scientifically proven.
#5ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 6:31:35 PM
Loshadt posted...
Isn't Destiny timed exclusive? In any case the only one on that list I remotely care about is Metal Gear Solid 5, and after the success of MGR on PC I can very well see that coming too.

Not that I know of. I really wouldn't call it an exclusive seeing how it's across 4 different platforms. Still odd though.
---
Valar morghulis
#6KaiRyusakiPosted 7/11/2014 6:34:27 PM
Destiny has to come to PC.
Everything Activision publishes is on PC, the very idea THIS of all the trash that pub does is the one that wont come to PC.

Out of all those games, Bayonetta 2 seems like the least likely.
#7ThePaleRiderp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2014 6:37:55 PM
KaiRyusaki posted...
Everything Activision publishes is on PC, the very idea THIS of all the trash that pub does is the one that wont come to PC.

Yea Bayonetta 2 probably won't but I just threw it in there just in-case. And wouldn't it be Bungie's decision on whether the game comes to PC or not or would it be a 50/50 agreement thing between them and Activision?
---
Valar morghulis
#8TehPwnzererPosted 7/11/2014 6:39:19 PM
I gravitated toward MGSV and ended up voting for it but then I realized Destiny was listed. I thought Destiny was confirmed as a timed exclusive. I always had it in my head that it would eventually come to PC.
#9KaiRyusakiPosted 7/11/2014 6:39:23 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
KaiRyusaki posted...

Yea Bayonetta 2 probably won't but I just threw it in there just in-case. And wouldn't it be Bungie's decision on whether the game comes to PC or not or would it be a 50/50 agreement thing between them and Activision?

I think it's up to the publisher.
If the publisher is a bro, they wouldnt FORCE Bungie to do a pc port if they didnt want to

But it's activision they gotta milk this bad boy.
#10DarthAragornPosted 7/11/2014 6:41:34 PM
Destiny followed by MGS.