This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is this "Unturned" on Steam?

#1iPr0kkaFTWPosted 7/11/2014 7:57:21 PM
It's currently one of the top played Steam games at the moment. I never heard of it until I saw the Steam stats. Looks like DayZ meets Minecraft. Has anyone played it? Is it worth it?
#2CatToyPosted 7/11/2014 7:58:39 PM
It's free. It's fun. It's easy. Interface interaction sucks.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3pwnater777Posted 7/11/2014 8:01:52 PM
CatToy posted...
It's free. It's fun. It's easy. Interface interaction sucks.

I have to ask, can you explain your sig? It's been stuck in my head for a while now, for some reason.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4CatToyPosted 7/11/2014 8:03:56 PM
pwnater777 posted...
I have to ask, can you explain your sig? It's been stuck in my head for a while now, for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#5pwnater777Posted 7/11/2014 8:08:24 PM
CatToy posted...
pwnater777 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g

Forget I ever asked......... O_O
---
#6CatToyPosted 7/11/2014 8:13:03 PM
Asked what?
---
#7AnatomyHorrorPosted 7/11/2014 8:16:10 PM
Started at that video, then looked up Harajuku-style clothing on google images. Is that like, the opposite of goth/grunge/alternative dressing???
#8pwnater777Posted 7/11/2014 8:21:07 PM
CatToy posted...
Asked what?

About that. The video was fairly odd, to say the least. But hey, now I understand it.
---
#9CatToyPosted 7/11/2014 8:22:51 PM
I was trying to forget that you asked!
---
#10-5xad0w-Posted 7/11/2014 8:30:56 PM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Started at that video, then looked up Harajuku-style clothing on google images. Is that like, the opposite of goth/grunge/alternative dressing???

Kind of hard to pin down in terms of fashion.

Harajuku is a district in Tokyo where people tend to go while dressed outlandishly. Also popular with cosplayers and people adhering to more rigid, but typical fringe, fashion trends.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven