This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Card games where you can upgrade the cards

#1kingkwonvuePosted 7/11/2014 11:10:02 PM
I'm looking for card games that allows you to upgrade and you summon these cards to "fight".
#2Mad_Mike86Posted 7/12/2014 6:32:49 AM
I played a yugioh that was on ps1 that could do that. Don't remember the name though
---
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke
GT - Mad Mike86
#3PhilOnDezPosted 7/12/2014 6:36:58 AM
Forbidden Memories was a yugioh game for PS1. Pretty fun but it gets really hard at the end, even cheating in a bunch of super tier cards I couldn't win legitimately.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#4TowerBooks3192Posted 7/12/2014 7:37:22 AM
Yugioh for the DS. World Championship 2011 is the best. If you have a PSP then go with Tag Force 5. Zexal for the 3DS is not good unless you got the Japanese version.

As for PC, try googling cryptic comet and they had this post apocalyptic card game that lets you build decks and whatnot. It was enjoyable but pretty brutal and the cards aren't many.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#5cuteboi100Posted 7/15/2014 7:47:27 PM
If you can commit to learning the rules and complex rulings of Yu-Gi-Oh!, of which there are many, you can go to duelingnetwork.com and play it for free multiplayer. It's a website that gives you all of the functions to carry out the processes of the game but every step is manually controlled.
---
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #5
#6DiehardFFv2Posted 7/15/2014 8:04:33 PM
cuteboi100 posted...
If you can commit to learning the rules and complex rulings of Yu-Gi-Oh!, of which there are many, you can go to duelingnetwork.com and play it for free multiplayer. It's a website that gives you all of the functions to carry out the processes of the game but every step is manually controlled.

Building off of this, Cockatrice does the same thing except it's for MTG.
---
3570k | GTX 770 SLI | 8GB DDR3 | 256GB SSD | 3TB HDD
#7SuigintouEVPosted 7/15/2014 8:09:55 PM
Baten Kaitos for gamecube
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II