This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

AMD FX-6300 + GTX 750 Ti

#51ATARIJAWAPosted 7/15/2014 10:44:10 AM(edited)
TheAnthraxBunny posted...
I have the same exact combo. I can play Skyrim w/ the official HD patch on the highest settings with some texture mods (no shaders though, I'm not even going to bother with those). Occasionally it might sink down to around 50 frames but for the most part it's a constant 60. That's probably the hardest I've pushed it so far. Not sure how good of an example this is. I think as long as you aren't doing anything "cutting edge" you should be totally fine.

That's a 3 year old game that wasn't that intensive to begin with.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 117
#52DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/15/2014 11:55:55 AM
Clouddx posted...
I can say without a doubt that the 750k is fine for gaming. My bro uses one with a 470 GTX(equals an 750 ti in terms of performance). He plays everything on medium/high with no problem.

We're not talking about pairing it with a budget GPU to get budget performance. Though, honestly, it'd still hold back a 750Ti where it counts.
This is about pairing it with a mid-range GPU, in particular, a mid-range AMD GPU.
Hop you like dem sub-30 lows.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
#53Freedan12Posted 7/15/2014 12:18:14 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...

We're not talking about pairing it with a budget GPU to get budget performance. Though, honestly, it'd still hold back a 750Ti where it counts.
This is about pairing it with a mid-range GPU, in particular, a mid-range AMD GPU.

Thanks for showing everyone that you don't know a damn thing about cpus and gpus.
#54DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/15/2014 12:26:12 PM
Freedan12 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Thanks for showing everyone that you don't know a damn thing about cpus and gpus.

Thanks for showing everyone you have nothing relevant to say.
---
#55KillerzOverHerePosted 7/15/2014 12:28:54 PM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Freedan12 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Thanks to both of you for showing me that I may be at risk for shingles. I consulted my doctor, he said it may be a possibility. Stay strong, please, for my sake.
---
Apparently all GameFAQs mods are women, because they just gave me a warning for having a misogynistic joke in my signature.
#56DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/15/2014 12:37:14 PM
KillerzOverHere posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Freedan12 posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...

Thanks to both of you for showing me that I may be at risk for shingles. I consulted my doctor, he said it may be a possibility. Stay strong, please, for my sake.

10/10 would read again.
---
#57YOeastonYOPosted 7/15/2014 2:24:18 PM
The same super smart person continues to go at it. Quit while you're ahead. But like always, the fanboyism comes out eventually.
#58DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/15/2014 5:54:38 PM
That's rather ironic.
---
#59NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 6:54:36 AM
Please stop arguing in my happy topic.
---
http://twitter.com/ChaseBurr http://instagram.com/gucciplatinum
http://youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#60DarkZV2BetaPosted 7/16/2014 7:58:04 AM
NewportBox100s posted...