This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

User Info: CheeseIsSoFat

CheeseIsSoFat
2 years ago#1
What the hell is wrong with you PC gamers! You have a gaming PC and yet you still don't own a copy of Divinity : Original Sin ? Look at the D:OS board , just a mere 27 pages of listed threads!

The hell, this soon to be 2014 GOTY , Masterpiece of a game deserves more respect than it already had. For those who already own a copy, welcome to the PC Master Race.

Wait, after the release of D:OS , you cant include yourself in the PC Master Race as of now if you still haven't bought/played this chef d'oeuvre , probably the best turn-based RPG of all time exclusively for the PC.

Now don't disgrace the PC Master Race by waiting for a 75% Steam discount for the game 1 year later.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
2 years ago#2
Obnoxious much? The more of these topics, the less I care to try it. And yes, there's a 9/10 chance this is a satire topic, but whatever.
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 years ago#3
No thanks. I'm not going to bother playing a 60+ hour game unless it has both good gameplay and a good story. And I've had my share of generic fantasy stories.

User Info: iiFroZenHeAveNz

iiFroZenHeAveNz
2 years ago#4
No thanks. I'll pass. I'm having lots of fun on Torchlight 2 and Neverwinter. Plus even then I have a backlog of Watch Dogs, Sleeping Dogs, and Tomb Raider.
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 | 8GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600 | EVGA 770 2GB SC ACX | 1TB WD Blue Caviar | CM HAF 912 |

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#5
I'm waiting for the devs to add the free companion DLC. It seems like they rushed the game out the door.

Does the game even have a story or characters worth mentioning? I will get bored if all there is, is gameplay to enjoy.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
2 years ago#6
Great game, really enjoying it myself, but gamers who say its the best thing ever, why don`t you buy it you idiots ruin it for anyone who want to by it.
Biggest JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure Fan.
My JoJo/JPN Game based channel: http://bit.ly/15HUBPr

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
2 years ago#7
Waiting for it to be patched before diving in to it. I got my hands full with other stuff.
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 years ago#8
Everyone is too busy playing to actually post.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 780 Ti SC| Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA Nex 650G| Kingston Hyperx 3k 120gb| Seagate 1 TB HDD
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
2 years ago#9
Its just a bloody turn based game, get over it already.
http://sfjake.zxq.net/

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#10
jake-sf posted...
Its just a bloody turn based game, get over it already.

Turn-based is love, turn-based is life. It's foolish of you to hate an entire genre, when the games in it are clearly amazing.
- My vision is augmented
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Goddammit ! Show some respect for Divinity : Original Sin !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived