This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which of these two cheap laptops would be better for gaming?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these two cheap laptops would be better for gaming?

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
2 years ago#11
You'll be able to play lots of games on low to medium at 720p on the AMD laptop. The Intel one shouldn't be much worse and will have a stronger CPU.

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
2 years ago#12
Neither. If you want a gaming laptop, you have to take "cheap" out of the equation.
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus

User Info: DC07301981

DC07301981
2 years ago#13
I'd probably go with the AMD if I had to choose between the choices you gave, only because of the graphics. I had an old AMD A6 a few years ago with a 3420M and it ran most games at low to medium settings. It would probably struggle now with the newest games.

Put a little money away and save for a desktop in addition to the laptop if you really want to game and don't travel much. I had a laptop only for a while because I traveled overseas a lot and needed something portable, and lugging around a desktop isn't something I wanted to do.

User Info: ChickenAndJuice

ChickenAndJuice
2 years ago#14
Intel GPU?

AMD CPU?

The hell is with these ridiculous topics and the notions of getting cheap laptops for gaming? Stop being cheap and buy a damn desktop.

User Info: ChickenAndJuice

ChickenAndJuice
2 years ago#15
Neither. If you want a gaming laptop, you have to take "cheap" out of the equation.

You seem to be mistaken. If you want gaming, you take laptop out of the equation, and replace it with Desktop.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which of these two cheap laptops would be better for gaming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived