This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the most realistic PC game out now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most realistic PC game out now?

User Info: revolver

revolver
2 years ago#11
SinisterSlay posted...

A car sim shouldn't allow serious collisions.
I don't have Asseto yet, does it total you if you crash?

The damage system isn't fully enabled yet as it is still in alpha, but the driving physics are incredible.
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 8 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#12
maybecalls posted...
Mount and Blade Warband

Because getting hit in the face with an arrow or sword would only knock you out.....
And Cannibalism is acceptable if your a lord eating soldiers.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Freedan12

Freedan12
2 years ago#13
You can't get any more realistic than RL. Seriously, even character creations comes with bonuses/penalties that are so sever, that your character will either have an "easier" time or not.

Game also have one hell of a grind. Everything you do, require you to grind for money by either working, or stealing, drug dealing, etc. And the game has a major penalty for dying. No RESPAWN. Though, there are rumors that some Mexican guy was able to hack the system and respawned in 3 days and his guild members in 4 days, but I'm not sure about that.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#14
Freedan12 posted...
You can't get any more realistic than RL. Seriously, even character creations comes with bonuses/penalties that are so sever, that your character will either have an "easier" time or not.

Game also have one hell of a grind. Everything you do, require you to grind for money by either working, or stealing, drug dealing, etc. And the game has a major penalty for dying. No RESPAWN. Though, there are rumors that some Mexican guy was able to hack the system and respawned in 3 days and his guild members in 4 days, but I'm not sure about that.

sounds like something right out of /r/outside
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most realistic PC game out now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived