This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the most realistic PC game out now?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most realistic PC game out now?
11 months ago#11
SinisterSlay posted...

A car sim shouldn't allow serious collisions.
I don't have Asseto yet, does it total you if you crash?

The damage system isn't fully enabled yet as it is still in alpha, but the driving physics are incredible.
---
2500K @ 4.5 | GTX 670 | 8 GB | TX 650 | 128 GB ssd | CM 690 II
11 months ago#12
maybecalls posted...
Mount and Blade Warband

Because getting hit in the face with an arrow or sword would only knock you out.....
And Cannibalism is acceptable if your a lord eating soldiers.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
11 months ago#13
You can't get any more realistic than RL. Seriously, even character creations comes with bonuses/penalties that are so sever, that your character will either have an "easier" time or not.

Game also have one hell of a grind. Everything you do, require you to grind for money by either working, or stealing, drug dealing, etc. And the game has a major penalty for dying. No RESPAWN. Though, there are rumors that some Mexican guy was able to hack the system and respawned in 3 days and his guild members in 4 days, but I'm not sure about that.
11 months ago#14
Freedan12 posted...
You can't get any more realistic than RL. Seriously, even character creations comes with bonuses/penalties that are so sever, that your character will either have an "easier" time or not.

Game also have one hell of a grind. Everything you do, require you to grind for money by either working, or stealing, drug dealing, etc. And the game has a major penalty for dying. No RESPAWN. Though, there are rumors that some Mexican guy was able to hack the system and respawned in 3 days and his guild members in 4 days, but I'm not sure about that.

sounds like something right out of /r/outside
---
https://i.imgur.com/6sZC0hY.png
"Some people have skeletons in their closets. I just have a bone in my pants." -Mitchell2003
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's the most realistic PC game out now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived