This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN Review of Divinity: ONE OF THE BEST RPGs IN YEARS

#1Forever ShadowedPosted 7/15/2014 1:38:50 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/15/divinity-original-sin-review

EVEN THE BIG NAMES ADMIT IT!
---
If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
#2ChromaticAngelPosted 7/15/2014 1:39:30 PM
so ign is only not full of s*** when you agree with them. good to know.
---
I am your savior. I am corruption. I am the angel, of your destruction.
I am perversion. Secret desire. I am your future, swallowed up in fire.
#3GoldninjaPosted 7/15/2014 1:40:24 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672174-divinity-original-sin
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#4CatToyPosted 7/15/2014 1:43:51 PM
ChromaticAngel posted...

I don't know if that's this case in particular, but Gamefaqs is sure full of this nonsense.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#5SnadadosPosted 7/15/2014 1:57:21 PM
So it is the same as Call of Duty Modern Warefare 3 but not as good as Skyrim?
Good to know.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#6OmegaFlare18Posted 7/15/2014 2:37:21 PM
CatToy posted...
ChromaticAngel posted...

I don't know if that's this case in particular, but Gamefaqs is sure full of this nonsense.

how it is with a lot of IGN stuff, really.
Bad review but popular game? Didn't get paid off.
Good review of unpopular game? They accepted bribes.
Good/bad review of popular/unpopular game? "good guy IGN, they know what's up"
---
Steam ID: mystr_E
#7iiFroZenHeAveNzPosted 7/15/2014 3:25:07 PM
Look... We get it. There's a large fan base for this game... But you helping the hype and trying to convince people to get it won't encourage that many people to get it. I know I won't ever get it because I know what games I like. You hyping it doesn't help either. I'm not going to throw money into the air like that as if I'm at the strip club. I don't care about what IGN thinks about a game. In the end it's my decision to buy a game and even with other's opinions, I still have my own.
---
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 | 8GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600 | EVGA 770 2GB SC ACX | 1TB WD Blue Caviar | CM HAF 912 |
#8jedinatPosted 7/15/2014 3:27:30 PM
iiFroZenHeAveNz posted...
Look... We get it. There's a large fan base for this game... But you helping the hype and trying to convince people to get it won't encourage that many people to get it. I know I won't ever get it because I know what games I like. You hyping it doesn't help either. I'm not going to throw money into the air like that as if I'm at the strip club. I don't care about what IGN thinks about a game. In the end it's my decision to buy a game and even with other's opinions, I still have my own.

Nobody was talking to you specifically LOL.
#9iiFroZenHeAveNzPosted 7/15/2014 3:31:01 PM
jedinat posted...
iiFroZenHeAveNz posted...

Nobody was talking to you specifically LOL.

He was trying to prove a point, that this game is extremely good and it's the "OMG SO GEWD. GET IT OR YOU PC WEAKSAUCE". You know how this board usually operates. Sometimes this board is just weird...
---
AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz | Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 | 8GB G.Skill Ares DDR3-1600 | EVGA 770 2GB SC ACX | 1TB WD Blue Caviar | CM HAF 912 |
#10tigerex777Posted 7/15/2014 3:31:17 PM
with a title like that I'm surprised it's getting all the fake hype.. *rolls eyes*
---
i5 4670k @ 4.2ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 SLI / Cooler Master GX 750W / Cooler Master CM 690 ADVANCE II case / Asus 24' 144hz / Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7 mobo