This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN Review of Divinity: ONE OF THE BEST RPGs IN YEARS

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IGN Review of Divinity: ONE OF THE BEST RPGs IN YEARS
2 years ago#11
iiFroZenHeAveNz posted...
Look... We get it. There's a large fan base for this game... But you helping the hype and trying to convince people to get it won't encourage that many people to get it. I know I won't ever get it because I know what games I like. You hyping it doesn't help either. I'm not going to throw money into the air like that as if I'm at the strip club. I don't care about what IGN thinks about a game. In the end it's my decision to buy a game and even with other's opinions, I still have my own.

There is nothing wrong with reading reviews and doing some research before buying games.
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
2 years ago#12
OmegaFlare18 posted...
how it is with a lot of IGN stuff, really.
Bad review but popular game? Didn't get paid off.
Good review of unpopular game? They accepted bribes.
Good/bad review of popular/unpopular game? "good guy IGN, they know what's up"

The ones that always get me are "Hey they reviewed this niche game I love really well! Maybe IGN is making a comeback!"
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#13
CatToy posted...
OmegaFlare18 posted...
how it is with a lot of IGN stuff, really.
Bad review but popular game? Didn't get paid off.
Good review of unpopular game? They accepted bribes.
Good/bad review of popular/unpopular game? "good guy IGN, they know what's up"

The ones that always get me are "Hey they reviewed this niche game I love really well! Maybe IGN is making a comeback!"

Two days later "IGN gave a game I dislike 8/10, huh you can't spell ignorant without IGN"

Does IGN think it's better than DA2. Because they touted DA2 as RPG of decade in 2011. Only 6 more years until a better RPG than DA2.
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. IGN Review of Divinity: ONE OF THE BEST RPGs IN YEARS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived