This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IGN Review of Divinity: ONE OF THE BEST RPGs IN YEARS

#11NemerlightPosted 7/15/2014 5:12:17 PM
iiFroZenHeAveNz posted...
Look... We get it. There's a large fan base for this game... But you helping the hype and trying to convince people to get it won't encourage that many people to get it. I know I won't ever get it because I know what games I like. You hyping it doesn't help either. I'm not going to throw money into the air like that as if I'm at the strip club. I don't care about what IGN thinks about a game. In the end it's my decision to buy a game and even with other's opinions, I still have my own.

There is nothing wrong with reading reviews and doing some research before buying games.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#12CatToyPosted 7/15/2014 5:15:37 PM
OmegaFlare18 posted...
how it is with a lot of IGN stuff, really.
Bad review but popular game? Didn't get paid off.
Good review of unpopular game? They accepted bribes.
Good/bad review of popular/unpopular game? "good guy IGN, they know what's up"

The ones that always get me are "Hey they reviewed this niche game I love really well! Maybe IGN is making a comeback!"
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#13nickizgr8Posted 7/15/2014 5:27:25 PM
CatToy posted...
OmegaFlare18 posted...
how it is with a lot of IGN stuff, really.
Bad review but popular game? Didn't get paid off.
Good review of unpopular game? They accepted bribes.
Good/bad review of popular/unpopular game? "good guy IGN, they know what's up"

The ones that always get me are "Hey they reviewed this niche game I love really well! Maybe IGN is making a comeback!"

Two days later "IGN gave a game I dislike 8/10, huh you can't spell ignorant without IGN"

Does IGN think it's better than DA2. Because they touted DA2 as RPG of decade in 2011. Only 6 more years until a better RPG than DA2.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming