This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the Steam Summer sale.

#1EpicKingdom_Posted 7/15/2014 11:57:27 PM
I've yet to boot up a single one of my 15+ new games.

Ain't noboy got time 'fo dat.
#2nighthawk16Posted 7/16/2014 1:28:44 AM
Yeah, I think it's mostly a psychological thing. When you have literally a 100 or more games you haven't played in your library the prospect of completing them all is just too daunting. I start playing The Wolf Among Us, for instance, and at the slightest hint of boredom I quit and start one of the other countless games I have backlogged. It becomes this cycle of attention deficiency and I end up playing none of them and just reading a book.
---
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil?
#3LvthnPosted 7/16/2014 1:51:48 AM
I think I've sunk 250+ hours into my summer purchases already, though I've only played maybe 5 or 6 of the games and "completed" 3 (though completed doesn't mean finished, most of them are games with near infinite replay value).

Fine with me anyway, I intended this to really be my game supply for the next several months. Nothing on my wishlist has even gone on sale since the summer sale.
#4NemerlightPosted 7/16/2014 1:54:06 AM
nighthawk16 posted...
Yeah, I think it's mostly a psychological thing. When you have literally a 100 or more games you haven't played in your library the prospect of completing them all is just too daunting. I start playing The Wolf Among Us, for instance, and at the slightest hint of boredom I quit and start one of the other countless games I have backlogged. It becomes this cycle of attention deficiency and I end up playing none of them and just reading a book.

The Wolf Among Us was so much better than i expected. Finished it on same day.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#5iXCeeDPosted 7/16/2014 1:55:06 AM
Every Year: Steam Summer Sale + Humble Bundles + Any other sales out there + Impulse Buy = An endless backlog of PC games, just rinse and repeat the following year
---
"Your Right Hand comes off?" - Leon S. Kennedy
#60cu_87Posted 7/16/2014 2:02:22 AM
So what can you do? Don't buy all that stuff.. ain't that hard.

It's better to buy a game for 30 bucks which is not reduced and play it than buying 10 games for 80 bucks which are reduced and not playing them.
---
"A mine is like a lover. You have to be gentle, so she welcomes you moist and hot." - Sheldon Skaggs, Witcher 2
#7Game-XpertPosted 7/16/2014 2:05:24 AM
I want to play RE4 that I got during the sale but my videocard can barely make it run at 20 fps so I can't play it till I get a new card. :(
---
3DS/PC/PS3
#8iXCeeDPosted 7/16/2014 2:53:49 AM
0cu_87 posted...
So what can you do? Don't buy all that stuff.. ain't that hard.

It's better to buy a game for 30 bucks which is not reduced and play it than buying 10 games for 80 bucks which are reduced and not playing them.

Lol that mentality "Oh its cheap ill find a way to play it next time" or " Ill stock up on games now" the human brain is so complex indeed
---
"Your Right Hand comes off?" - Leon S. Kennedy
#9Blobs_Posted 7/16/2014 3:37:04 AM
See u pc elitists have 2 many gaems 2 playe HA score 1 for da consol musturd race
---
is haha
#10KittenLinaPosted 7/16/2014 3:52:49 AM(edited)
I've played almost every one, saving a few (Like Nether) for when I finish getting cards for the 100 games I still need to.

Also, RE4 is awesome, though I forgot to shoot the water and now feel like an idiot.
---
Official Succubus of the SMT IV board.
I shall remind them of the error in their beliefs... And remind them, that they should fear me.