This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the Steam Summer sale.

#21KillerTrufflePosted 7/16/2014 9:37:53 AM
I've at least started nearly all the games I bought during the summer sale and tried them out, and I'm so far happy with all of them. Most of them I've got at least an hour into - enough to be frustrated that I simply don't have time to play them all right now (stupid laws of physics and space-time) because they're all good games.

I've been giving the most attention to Divinity and Awesomenauts for now, but have full intentions to get back into the others again before long too. Transistor and Broken Age are still both high on my list to play through in the near future.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#22VIP86Posted 7/16/2014 11:11:39 AM
I'm still playing games I bought from the summer sale of 2013.
---
i5-3570K| MAXIMUS V GENE| ASUS DCUII 670| CORSAIR XMS3 8GB| CORSAIR 350D| INTEL 520 180GB| CORSAIR H100i| CORSAIR AX750
#23YoungAdultLinkPosted 7/16/2014 11:20:26 AM
I beat Shadowun and am kicking myself for not buying the expansion, started up GTAIV to install the pretty graphics mods I wanted, but that's about it with that since I already beat the main game and Lost and Damned on the 360, and played about an hour into Metro.

Only game I haven't started up that I got in the sale is Sins of a Solar Empire, and I didn't buy it myself, a friend just gifted me half my wishlist as a late birthday present.
---
One day, when I am too old for adventuring, I will settle down and open up a little armor shop called, "Victorious Secret."
#24DC07301981Posted 7/16/2014 11:43:03 AM
YoungAdultLink posted...
I beat Shadowun and am kicking myself for not buying the expansion, started up GTAIV to install the pretty graphics mods I wanted, but that's about it with that since I already beat the main game and Lost and Damned on the 360, and played about an hour into Metro.

Only game I haven't started up that I got in the sale is Sins of a Solar Empire, and I didn't buy it myself, a friend just gifted me half my wishlist as a late birthday present.

Sins of a Solar Empire is an incredible game. Perfect mix of strategy, challenge, and gameplay. A little slow paced, even if you up the game to the fastest setting, but the space battles and flow of the game is awesome. I have Rebellion and loved every second of playing it.

Get a few games under your belt and you'll see how awesome it is. Games take a long time to finish too, even with a small star system, and I love games like that.
#25cody4783Posted 7/16/2014 12:56:13 PM
I've beat 5/15 games purchased during the sales. Started/played a bit of probably another 5-8, most of which were Co-op or multiplayer focused and not something I'm sitting down to play alone.

Sadly I've also bought 3 game bundles for $15 or so total since the sales as well. >_>
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/zgyKBAY.jpg
#26ArayzielPosted 7/16/2014 1:21:25 PM
I only got 3 friggin games and I finished them all. I went in expecting to clear out most of my wishlist since it's almost entirely old games, too bad most of them had terrible deals when they've gone lower before.
#27Chosen_one_41Posted 7/16/2014 1:26:24 PM
I've already finished about half of my games and I'm working towards the other half
---
www.backloggery.com/chosen_one_41
I'm not a real gamer, I actually enjoy playing games
#28jestsman5ianPosted 7/16/2014 1:27:20 PM
I've finished Tomb Raider, Fallout 1 and Spec Ops The Line.

Currently playing Civ 5 and Fallout 2.

Have yet to start Batman Arkham Origins, Fallout Brotherhood of Steel, Deus Ex Human Revolution, or Dishonored.

Not to mention I bought GOTY editions of Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout NV. Those are all games I have beaten on consoles but I plan on modding the hell out of them on PC. That is, when I have time.
#29xMP44xPosted 7/16/2014 2:44:23 PM
Game-Xpert posted...
I want to play RE4 that I got during the sale but my videocard can barely make it run at 20 fps so I can't play it till I get a new card. :(

That's a decision I almost made with Europa Universalis IV. The price dropped significantly during the sale and I considered buying it "just in case I upgraded". After some time I figured I probably wasn't going to be upgrading in the near future and passed on what would have been a good deal had my PC been suitable for it.

Maybe it's just because I'm fairly tight with my money, but I've never had a problem with buying too much during the Steam Sales. I normally go in with a single game, maybe two, that I want. Beyond this I might flex a little on a game that I previously wasn't sure I wanted, but I don't think I've ever come out of a sale with more than five new games.
#30anthrax360xPosted 7/16/2014 3:47:45 PM
I started with Kingdoms of Amalur... So I haven't really had time for anything else since it's a long game... I got about 25 hours in... Then I bought Diablo 3... So you know... I'll get to them eventually!
---
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
Lenovo Y500: | i7 3630QM 2.4ghz | 8gb ram | Nvidia GT750M 2gb | 1tb HDD + 16gb SSD |