This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the f*** that s***ty game Divine Original Sin have so many updates?

#1BigB0ss13Posted 7/16/2014 6:12:57 PM
It's been a few days since I played it due to work but now that I have some free time I am greeted with yet another update and this time it's almost 1 gig. If games aren't ready to be released don't release that s***. I hope game companies who does this go bankrupt and never make another game again.
#2CatToyPosted 7/16/2014 6:13:49 PM
Yeah! I love when buggy games take months to get patched!
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 6:15:14 PM
CatToy posted...

Those games shouldn't be buggy when they're released anyways
#4CELTEKKPosted 7/16/2014 6:19:26 PM

K
---
i long to see their faces...
regardless of the decay
#5iPr0kkaFTWPosted 7/16/2014 6:24:41 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
CatToy posted...

Tell that to EA/DICE with Battlefield 3/4. Those who bought it (such as myself) basically paid for an overpriced beta.
#6CatToyPosted 7/16/2014 6:27:30 PM
Tell it to Valve who just the other month released an updated that made sticky bombs crash servers.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#7BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 6:30:29 PM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
BigB0ss13 posted...
CatToy posted...

Tell that to EA/DICE with Battlefield 3/4. Those who bought it (such as myself) basically paid for an overpriced beta.

CatToy posted...
Tell it to Valve who just the other month released an updated that made sticky bombs crash servers.

BigB0ss13 posted...
It's been a few days since I played it due to work but now that I have some free time I am greeted with yet another update and this time it's almost 1 gig. If games aren't ready to be released don't release that s***. I hope game companies who does this go bankrupt and never make another game again.
#8good_mangorushPosted 7/16/2014 6:31:39 PM
I hope this is trolling.
---
I am proud to be weeaboo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQKheh_T0ho
#9TimePharaohPosted 7/16/2014 6:31:50 PM
But every game that has ever been released has bugs, the only difference is some aren't on a medium that can be fixed, or the developer doesn't give a ****

So basically what you're saying is, videogames shouldn't exist?
#10CatToyPosted 7/16/2014 6:32:36 PM
Good bye my sweet prince Valve, I knew ye well.
---