This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why the f*** that s***ty game Divine Original Sin have so many updates?

#11iPr0kkaFTWPosted 7/16/2014 7:33:46 PM
Yet they still are and making tons of $$$. It's almost been a year since BF4 came out and it's still broken as f***. Be fortunate that the developers of Divinity Original Sin are releasing updates constantly rather than months later (coughBethesda/DICEcough).
#12BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 7:37:14 PM(edited)
TimePharaoh posted...
But every game that has ever been released has bugs, the only difference is some aren't on a medium that can be fixed, or the developer doesn't give a ****

So basically what you're saying is, videogames shouldn't exist?

I'm saying these idiot ass companies don't need to update every single game day. Fix the problem with few updates

good_mangorush posted...
I hope this is trolling.

i just wanna play a game I bought with my hard earned money instead of waiting 40+ minutes for the 100th update for this game
#13TimePharaohPosted 7/16/2014 7:37:46 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
But every game that has ever been released has bugs, the only difference is some aren't on a medium that can be fixed, or the developer doesn't give a ****

So basically what you're saying is, videogames shouldn't exist?

I'm saying these idiot ass companies don't need to update every single game day.

good_mangorush posted...
I hope this is trolling.

i just wanna play a game I bought with my hard earned money instead of waiting 40+ minutes for the 100th update for this game

So if they find a bug to fix, they should wait a month to do it....because some guy on gamefaqs lives in a fourth world country?

They should update every 10 minutes, I don't care it means nothing to me.
#14leon_trunksPosted 7/16/2014 7:46:02 PM
My download speed is 41 kbps. 2 gb takes a whole night and an afternoon to download. I'm looking for better internet with unlimited download limit around 5mbps because thats all my country can offer atm. When I was in the US, I used 1tb a month in downloads.
#15SuigintouEVPosted 7/16/2014 7:47:23 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
Those games shouldn't be buggy when they're released anyways

A game can pass QC and still have minor bugs that only show up certain hardware.
---
Hissatsu!!! Burst Spinning Giga Plasma Marble Screw Drill Maximum Tempest Break Punch - Pretty Arcshin Gurren Robo II
#16jedinatPosted 7/16/2014 7:50:30 PM
Yeah, everybody should be denied a game for an unforeseeable amount of time because TC thinks downloading a gig is a big deal!
#17stmstrPosted 7/16/2014 8:22:19 PM
Acting like a crybaby over delayed playtime in a video game.

That's pitiful. Grow up.
#18DV8ingSourcesPosted 7/16/2014 8:32:53 PM
It was a great update. Some of the changes are quite nice. They weakened one of my characters op talents but it was as mentioned quite overpowered. When you have a game that can take over 100 hours to complete and it isn't filled with repetitive grind, there is a lot of minor issues that may need addressing. Everything from minor dialogue errors to a bad quest trigger... very easy to overlook when only consisting of a relatively small dev team. The balance changes are nice, improvement of the ai pathing, save game compression and some of the UI complaints being addressed can only be a good thing for the end user. The game was very much playable at release for most but like any project, there can always be improvements made.
---
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
#19chandl34Posted 7/16/2014 9:42:42 PM(edited)
Mine still crashes 1/5th of the time when saving and loading. Unfortunately, today's patch on GOG didn't fix it. It was only 335 megs. Shoulda gone GOG!

Only change I've really noticed is my leadership icon is different.
---
... even on Earth Mode.
#20MadPinoRagePosted 7/16/2014 9:46:28 PM
I know right?
---
Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
-Albert Einstein