This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gaming mouse suggestions?

#11WormBoi3Posted 7/16/2014 8:27:48 PM
Anything Razor is pretty good.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#12Edavy89Posted 7/16/2014 9:15:25 PM
WormBoi3 posted...
Anything Razor is pretty good.

I don't think TC is looking for a quality scooter.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#13Blobs_Posted 7/16/2014 9:27:40 PM
Zowie Mice are good, but some of them have questionable build quality. They're not as bad as razer when it comes to build quality though. I've heard that the Zowie EC1/EC2 have "loose" feeling scroll wheels, but personally I don't have a problem with it. Also I've heard some bad stories about the FK, but it's probably nothing too major.

CM Storm Spawn is good from what I hear, but I've never used one. The CM storm Alcor is also alright, but I don't know where you can find one.

Corsair M45 also good, my friend has one and it's still serving him nicely.

If you're willing to buy another logitech product, then the g400s is a good mouse as well. It's also bigger than the other mice I've mentioned.

The Roccat Savu is also good, but some people have reported theirs crapping out. Most of them should be of decent quality though.

I don't recommend steelseries that much, but the Steelseries Rival has minor mouse smoothing from what I hear. I don't really notice a difference, but I'm not exactly the most sensitive to these kinds of things. Overall though it's not too bad a mouse.
---
is haha
#14TitanStrikePosted 7/16/2014 9:35:28 PM
Blobs_ posted...
CM Storm Spawn is good from what I hear, but I've never used one. The CM storm Alcor is also alright, but I don't know where you can find one.

I was looking at getting this one. 25 dollars for a mouse I heard was good. "heard" from 1 guy, but he seemed smart.
---
oxxxx|==============> || halomonkey1_3_5 (El Pika) said... exec poop
MC, Steam ID, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
#15KaushadPosted 7/16/2014 10:01:19 PM
razer deathadder is decently built, excellent sensitivity, and is easy to grip.

I wish I could say the same for the naga though.
---
Let us assume that for the sake of assumption that I am always right.
#16Kad-ManPosted 7/16/2014 10:16:46 PM
rupok93 posted...
So I had the logitech G500 for years now until it starting spazzing out on the left click button. I want a decent priced gaming mouse that has like 2 or 3 thumb buttons and also had good dpi, around 3600 or so at least.

What do you guys suggest?

Also it seems like the g500 is defective because this is the 2nd one I got (I got it replaced under warranty and people on internet have similar issues), so I hope your suggestions don't have such issues.

You can fix your g500 and save yourself money buy taking it apart and adding a small dab of super glue to the contact on the bottom of the mouse button ive been suing the same g500 sense the day they came out and only had to do that once. its because you click so many times that the copper spring inside the clicker is pushed and not as tight as it used to be.
#17anonymous46773Posted 7/16/2014 10:28:39 PM
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CBQO930/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm using this one and loving it. 2000 DPI, but you can supposedly increase it to 4000 with a software update.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#18NemerlightPosted 7/17/2014 3:54:05 AM
Performance MX. I dont think it counts as a gaming mouse but i love it.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#19tigerslashIIPosted 7/17/2014 4:04:12 AM
I've been using a Naga for the past 2 years, it recently developed a double-clicking issue when I right click. I opened it up and cleaned it out, but yeah, the build quality is lower than that of a McDonald's toy. They did redesign it in 2014 so I assume it's built better now, but I'm not sure. Also, considering it bears a resemblance to at least half of their mouse line, I would not recommend blowing too much on it.
---
Get a loada this guy here.
#20ThatOneGuysHairPosted 7/17/2014 4:11:49 AM(edited)
a couple years ago I bought a g9x actually knowing that the design was defective: the area where the cord meets the mouse is prone to fraying and shorting after heavy, normal usage.

why would I buy a mouse that's defective? logitech customer support. in fact, because of this defect( i assume) the mouse was discontinued. it was a bit of a gamble, but TBH it ended up paying off. the mouse still worked great for about the two years I had it, but then the problem that i knew was coming finally cropped up; I contacted customer support with my problem.

after a couple emails back and forth with their customer service department, they submitted my warranty request and offered me a replacement mouse, as the g9x was discontinued. I asked what other mouse they could offer me and the response was literally

"what mouse would you like and I'll see if I can get it for you"

this landed me a brand spankin' new G502, with one of, if not the best sensors on the market, and, conveniently, it seems the engineers have worked out the cord issue.

so basically they sent me a mouse with a MSRP ~30 dollars more than what I paid for it, that was released less than a month prior, that arrived on my doorstep about two days after submitting the warranty request.