This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a PC FPS gamer, I'm done with playing FPS on consoles.

#11harcoreblazerPosted 7/17/2014 7:31:44 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
harcoreblazer posted...
ITT: we bash consoles.

Never had a problem with FPS games on a console, but then again i suck at them no matter the input method.

That's because you're a peasant...

I've played FPS games in both PC (l4d2, Half Life 1 and 2, TF2, Crysis 1, Battlefield 3, Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite, Doom, Grezzo 2, Counter Strike 1.6 and Source, System Shock 2 etc). And consoles (Crysis 3, Killzone 3, Halo 4, Goldeneye 007, Call of Duty, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Metro Last Light, Far Cry Blood Dragon, bla bla bla).

You can probably see me beat a FPS campaign in either platform, but you will always see mixed results on MP matches.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#12LazyyAmericanPosted 7/17/2014 7:32:17 PM
Should I go to the bar and start calling people peasants?
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#13harcoreblazerPosted 7/17/2014 7:33:21 PM
Ivany2008 posted...
I used to love playing Halo and Halo 2 with my buddies back when it first came out, on their 60 inch tvs. No internet multiplayer so we had to console link our Xbox's the hard way. We had 2 consoles networked together through at least 40 feet of wiring

Was awesome

I always thought those lan parties were kind of a mess to organize everything <_<, but i live in a shared house so idk.
---
PSN/Steam = retrohunter95.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS4HQWWuqP8&feature=youtu.be
#14RadarPosted 7/17/2014 7:36:25 PM
I like to play FPS on PC, hooked up to my TV, and use a controller.

Keyboards aren't analog enough.
---
{missing_var_sig}
#15JKatarnPosted 7/17/2014 7:50:22 PM(edited)
LazyyAmerican posted...

That would require actually leaving the house, something people who are fond of calling people "peasants" avoid like the plague...hence the artificially inflated ego.
---
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
#16LoshadtPosted 7/17/2014 7:51:19 PM
Edavy89 posted...
Not really, Consoles almost always have a better player base for FPS's. And if you can't find people to play with, PC's being able to do it "better" is irrelevant.

As it turns out console FPS like CoD have larger playerbases on their target platform. And that's what you meant, a bigger playerbase, not a "better" playerbase.
---
Scientifically proven.
#17TimePharaohPosted 7/17/2014 7:55:13 PM
JKatarn posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

That would require actually leaving the house, something people who are fond of calling people "peasants" avoid like the plague...hence the artificially inflated ego.

Why would I call people at a bar peasants though? If I was looking for one I'd probably start on a playground.
#18LazyyAmericanPosted 7/17/2014 7:55:44 PM
Lol
---
A true cinematic 24 fps experience
#19The_Count_FooPosted 7/17/2014 7:57:55 PM
Move left and right really fast while shooting in an infinity symbol shape because it's impossible to compensate the recoil. It's the key to FPS on console.
---
Divided by night...
#20NingishzidaPosted 7/17/2014 8:00:32 PM
JKatarn posted...

You got destroyed in the Skyrim topic lol.

And how much reclusiveness, timidity, lack of sunshine and fresh air does it take to rag-on master race posters all day, everyday?