This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As a PC FPS gamer, I'm done with playing FPS on consoles.

#51NemerlightPosted 7/18/2014 2:23:14 AM
Then it comes to shooters i prefer consoles. Atleast dont have to worry about hackers.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#52InterfusorPosted 7/18/2014 2:51:47 AM
Nemerlight posted...
Then it comes to shooters i prefer consoles. Atleast dont have to worry about hackers.

Yeah haven't tried CoD: WaW on Xbox. There's a not a cheater in a single game.

Or wait it's opposite day isn't it? No wait, it isn't!
---
I am not economically viable.
#53matrix0523Posted 7/18/2014 2:56:57 AM
So pretty much TC is saying he sucks at shooters on console, but is saying it in an elitist way. K
#54SuperVegito2487Posted 7/18/2014 3:09:52 AM
For me the sticks (cause with a console its ALWAYS analouge sticks) are more precise, works better for vehicle control, AND dont need a place to stand on while using it...

that and gaming on a console is cheaper... i try to do both to some degree but the fact is that pcs are more expensive, and will always be so... sigh... and i wish i could afford doing both, but currently thats not possible... hopefully in the future.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
#55ReloadPsiPosted 7/18/2014 3:51:42 AM(edited)
What I could never stand about FPS console aiming was how every different game seems to have a different idea as to how the looking controls should feel. Yeah, I'll stick with a mouse. I've been both a console and PC gamer most of my life (well okay, I played my friends' PC games as a kid until I got my own gaming PC as an adult) and have always preferred controllers, but FPS is the only genre where I prefer to use a keyboard and mouse because it's just so much more precise.

As for price, since people insist on bringing it up, the PC itself is more expensive, but do remember that's because you're also paying for all the stuff a console does not do, plus the games themselves are cheaper (and with such an enormous back catalogue.) I mean okay, if you're posting here on GameFAQs with a console, good for you. I bet it's as much of a pain as it sounds.
---
Kids, there's nothing wrong with admitting something you like isn't good. It's called manning up and being able to admit you don't always have the best taste.
#56ActionButlerPosted 7/18/2014 4:06:12 AM
The only console FPS' that I have ever enjoyed playing are the first Medal of Honor and Metroid Prime 3. Prime 3's controls really ruined other console FPS games for me. Possibly the only good use for motion controls.
---
3DS FC - 0232-9323-9187
#57kingrat2314Posted 7/18/2014 4:07:23 AM
It's not impossible to get precise aiming on a controller at all. You're just not good at it.
---
Hannibal is a bad show.
#58awsdfrgtyPosted 7/18/2014 4:22:58 AM
if i have'nt played console in long time its feels weird but couple games and my aim is really good
#59Engineer-samaPosted 7/18/2014 5:55:20 AM
PC gamers are noobs. The mouse and keyboard doesn't take any skill at all. I know consoles have very bad cases of auto aim, but that can be removed in harder modes or during host lobby options.

Just git gud, your stubby master race fingers are no match for the long callused hands of the hard working peasants.
#60Garage_ManPosted 7/18/2014 6:10:50 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
Garage_Man posted...
Ningishzida posted...
Garage_Man posted...
I just don't like KM for games.

Then you don't like PC gaming. In which case, why are you here?

That is the dumbest thing I've read all day AND I've spent most of my time on the X1 boards today I use my PC mainly for work but every now and then I will fire it up for a game. Consoles + PC is where it's at.

Hey what if I told you I like my Vita the MOST of all my consoles...

How is it the dumbest thing you've read when you literally confirmed exactly what he said?

GG peasant logic

Darn I wish I was as cool as you bro! Yea I hate PC gaming! That's why I own a powerful PC and develop games for a living! I hate them!

Man the logic on this board is amazing. No wonder people are afraid to get into PC gaming.