This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Listened to you guys and increased my budget. $200 Tablet.

#11ChickenAndJuicePosted 7/18/2014 3:35:50 AM
Talking about emulation is considered illegal activities on Gamefaqs and is against the TOS
#12urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:13:45 AM
ChickenAndJuice posted...
Talking about emulation is considered illegal activities on Gamefaqs and is against the TOS

lmao this guy

I bought the note 8 but not from that site. I found it on another site with "new open box" for $187 or so. Has a 180 day warranty. White.
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/hhwTykc.jpg
3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794 Animal Crossing NL: Adam from Belcoast
#13blacklable1617Posted 7/18/2014 4:59:05 AM

Illegal Activity: Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to asking for or providing illegal copies of copyrighted software; methods of circumventing copyright protection; or illegal copies of all types of media. Acts of wagering money or items of material value on an uncertain outcome with the intent of winning additional money and or material goods is strictly prohibited.

No where in there does it say anything about emulators which are legal. Roms are illegal if you dont already own the game and providing links to a rom site would be a violation. The current conversation isn't a violation.
---
i5 3570K | Asrock z77 extreme4 | GTX 670 FTW | 8GB Ripjaws | Barracuda 1TB | HIVE 650W | H80i | X4+Naga | Raidmax Augusta |
#14almightydunPosted 7/18/2014 5:03:07 AM
blacklable1617 posted...

Illegal Activity: Communications that violate or incite others to violate the law are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to asking for or providing illegal copies of copyrighted software; methods of circumventing copyright protection; or illegal copies of all types of media. Acts of wagering money or items of material value on an uncertain outcome with the intent of winning additional money and or material goods is strictly prohibited.

No where in there does it say anything about emulators which are legal. Roms are illegal if you dont already own the game and providing links to a rom site would be a violation. The current conversation isn't a violation.

Yeah... I had this argument with SEVERAL mods over one post I made as I kept disputing it. They don't seem to care if it's not illegal they just say it is despite my pointing out they are wrong. They will mod you anyway. I asked if ALL emulation discussion is disallowed (which they advised is the case) why they don't add it to the TOS? They never got back to me and I am 3 karma lighter. (Not that anyone cares:))
---
DO NOT BE ASHAMED FOR PLAYING VIDEO GAMES.
Embrace the experience and share it with everyone you can.
#15GoldninjaPosted 7/18/2014 5:58:04 AM
If it's an emulator that doesn't require a bios, it's technically legal. If the post in question wasn't talking about the illegal activities, then it was probably just deleted because, "OMG EMUs". But I don't know.

Anyway, I'm liking the Note 8. If something goes wrong with a refurbished, there should be a warranty, right?
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#16The_Count_FooPosted 7/18/2014 6:06:48 AM
The nexus 7 tablets have been going for cheap recently. $220 for the 16GB model on amazon.
---
Divided by night...
#17GoldninjaPosted 7/18/2014 6:17:32 AM
The_Count_Foo posted...
The nexus 7 tablets have been going for cheap recently. $220 for the 16GB model on amazon.

No micro sd card slot though. 16gb really isn't much for a tablet.
---
You guys just took a dump on my soul - mastahjebus
#18urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 9:22:14 AM
>_> So did I do alright? $186 for an open box Note 8? 6 month warranty. Hopefully decent.
---
#19WormBoi3Posted 7/18/2014 2:27:42 PM
Give some impressions once you get it.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#20urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 3:05:15 PM
Will do. Says it should be here by the end of next week
---