This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So yet again a game has broken on steam and I can't fix it.

#1nickizgr8Posted 7/18/2014 3:20:44 PM
Since the new episode of walking dead is out in a few days I decided to hop on and make sure everything was working. Good job I did it now rather than later.

For some reason now everytime I load up the game I get greeted with a white box that covers about a quarter of my screen. The sound plays fine. Changing the stuff in the launch options to stuff like -autoconfig does nothing. The last time this happened I had to delete everything to do with walking dead season 2 off my computer and because aves are randomly kept in the same place as the settings I had to delete all my saves too and start over again.

I tried going into the properties of the application in task manager and setting is resolution to 600x400 all I got then was my entire screen covered in white.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#2SilentHawk29Posted 7/18/2014 4:01:20 PM
alt+enter, change resolution
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#3more_cow_bellPosted 7/18/2014 4:27:03 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
I had to delete everything to do with walking dead season 2 off my computer and because aves are randomly kept in the same place as the settings I had to delete all my saves too and start over again.

why didn't you move the save files and move them back?
---
"First come smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire."
#4nickizgr8(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:45:15 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
alt+enter, change resolution

Yeah, did this and I was able to fix it, thanks. Only problem is I can only enter fullscreen in 1280x720. I can go into windowed 1920x1080 but I get a bar at the top which I can't seem to remove.

more_cow_bell posted...
nickizgr8 posted...
I had to delete everything to do with walking dead season 2 off my computer and because aves are randomly kept in the same place as the settings I had to delete all my saves too and start over again.

why didn't you move the save files and move them back?

I thought the saves would be uploaded to the steam servers like some other games are. Apparently not hehe. I would have done that this time but I wanted to check if there was another solution. Just to be on the safe side so if I messed up copying the massive amount of saves it makes for one playthrough it wouldn't be as bad.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming